CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 370, June use year, SSR home resort, $16 per point. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssnelle

Love Disney
UPDATE: Most points are now taken. Thank you!

We have been renting our points for over 15 years when we don’t use them ourselves. No deposit needed. Payment due after reservation has been made.

Our points are good from June 1st on, and we can rent 7 months prior to your check-in day at ALL resorts, and up to 11 months prior to your check-in day at our home resort, Saratoga Springs Resort. Can book NOW for you.

We can book anywhere. Reservations can be made 7 months before check-in date at all resorts and 11 months before check-in date at Saratoga Springs, which is our home resort. Points are good starting June 1st.

100 point rentals or more, $16 a point. Anything under 100 points is $17 a point. Sorry but not renting at this time for single night reservations.

Last edited:
Hi
I had replied you your post yesterday
But it disappear

Any akl studio savannah view
Can be any week of June or later need 7 nights
2 adults 2 kids

Hi
But it disappear

2 adults 2 kids

Yes sorry about the post disappearing. I’ll be happy to check on that, I’m headed into a meeting but can respond back to you a little bit later.

Hi
But it disappear

2 adults 2 kids

So for the month of June, in AKV there are only 4 consecutive nights available in a SV Studio. That would be c/i June 12th, Friday, and c/o June 16th for 82 points.

But for the whole month of June there IS availability in a one bedroom. You could split the stay and do three nights in a one bedroom on either side of the above 4 nights.

Can you check on 7/26-8/02
Checking in Sunday night 26
Checking out Sunday morning 8/02
Studio savannah view I believe it’s available
2 adults 2 kids

2 adults 2 kids

I’m on the phone with then now. 30 minutes wait so it’ll be a bit until I reach back out. If it is available do you want me to book it so you don’t lose it? Thanks, Ellen

so I’m having trouble figuring out how to send a private message as it’s been awhile since I’ve done that; I’ll book it in my name and transfer your name as soon as I can figure out how to send a message as it’s different then I used to do it

Don’t worry. They’ve changed the rules so I cannot send you my phone or email so we need to go through the do’s boards private message to exchange the private info such as phone and email. I will ask the webmaster how to do it. I’m still on hold. When I get through if available I’ll book it and plug you in after

2 adults 2 kids

So it is booked. So in order to use the private message system we each have to post 10 posts on the disboards. Then we can send private messages to each other. That goes for anyone on here. So I have it reserved. It’s booked. 139 points. Now we just have to figure out how to communicate with each other off this public site. Send me back a reply so I know you received this

2 adults 2 kids

So checking in. Did you see the message I sent that it is booked? Let me know please and then we will figure out the proper way to communicate.

OK so I’ve gotten the scoop from the webmaster, they are the people that govern these threads to make sure that nobody breaks the rules.

You are not what they call “established” and in order for you to rent from anybody, you have to be able to use the private message system.

In order for you to use the private message system you have to have 10 posts or more on these forums but NOT on the rent-trade boards.

So after you read this, go outside this forum and post in a variety of forums at least 10 times, do a variety. Then come back to me and we can the private message so I can get your info and turn this reservation over to you. It may take a day but you will then be established. I have your reservation. It is currently in my name. I know that sounds bizarre but I believe with the establishment wants is for these boards to be used for more than just renting in trading. I come here periodically to get information or answer questions. I have 763 posts or something like that. You have zero. This will be the same with anyone on these boards. I hope this makes sense. Once you do this week and then private message and continue this reservation

the webmaster sent me this for you:

You should direct him to this thread - HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)

Once you do this, it may take a little bit of time for them to catch up and allow you to be a private messenger. I’m going to be away from my phone for a couple of hours but again don’t worry, I have your reservation. We should have this wrapped up in a couple of days if not sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter