CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 370, June use year, SSR home resort, $16 per point. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. For those dates, I can only book at my home resort which is Saratoga springs at this time as I can book 11 months before check in date at that resort.

All the other resorts I can’t book until seven months before checkin date. I’ll be happy to check availability at Saratoga and if you’re OK with booking there I can book the first two nights or three nights, and maybe we can add on if I have enough points and if you decide to go earlier.

I will call now for availability and let you know how many points. I’m pretty sure you would need a one bedroom or a two bedroom. I think you can put the five of you in one bedroom but all you’ll get is a large bed in the bedroom and a pull out couch in the living room. So you won’t have a “bed” for the fifth person and DISNEY does not provide extra bedding so it’s up to you if you want to bring a sleeping bag and pillow.

Or if you want to book the two bedroom. I can call now and find out. There’s a possibility at Saratoga you can do five in a studio as well so I’ll find that out too, and let you know that as well.

That's great! I appreciate you looking into it. I'm not sure how many people can go in a studio or a 1-bed, but would be open to seeing points for any size we can fit in at Saratoga Springs.

That's great! I appreciate you looking into it. I'm not sure how many people can go in a studio or a 1-bed, but would be open to seeing points for any size we can fit in at Saratoga Springs.

On the phone with them now. Be in touch in a bit

On the phone with them now. Be in touch in a bit

So I just got off the phone with the DVC. The studio is not an option at Saratoga because it sleeps 4 people, plus an infant if you had one.

For 5 people you would need at least a one bedroom. You are so welcome to book a one bedroom as long as you understand there’s only beds and bedding for 4 (when our kids were little we would just bring a sleeping bag and pillow and one kid would sleep on the floor OR with us). They do not have cots and they do not provide pillows and blankets and such.

For the first two nights December 9 to the 11th in a 1 BR it would be 44 vacation points, and if you wanted to stay till the 12th it is 71 vacation points. That is for a one bedroom.

A two bedroom would be 60 points versus 94. That would give you 2 complete bedrooms plus a living Room plus a bathroom. But honestly I don’t think you need it.

UPDATE: As of today February 10th, I still have 191 points left!

We have been renting our points for over 15 years when we don’t use them ourselves. No deposit needed. Payment due after reservation has been made.

Our points are good from June 1st on, and we can rent 7 months prior to your check-in day at ALL resorts, and up to 11 months prior to your check-in day at our home resort, Saratoga Springs Resort. Can book NOW for you.

We can book anywhere. Reservations can be made 7 months before check-in date at all resorts and 11 months before check-in date at Saratoga Springs, which is our home resort. Points are good starting June 1st.

100 point rentals or more, $16 a point. Anything under 100 points is $17 a point. Sorry but not renting at this time for single night reservations.

I am looking for studios October 22-25, willing to do a split stay as I am sure availability is small.

I am looking for studios October 22-25, willing to do a split stay as I am sure availability is small.

Happy to check if you're willing to stay in Saratoga Springs. For those dates, I can only book at my home resort, any other resorts I have to wait until 7 months before check in date

Ok, please check, but I have stayed there before (loved it) but was hoping for something new. Thank you.

IT IS AVAILABLE! 10/22 - 10/25, SARATOGA SPRINGS for 3 nights. 44 points needed for standard and 51 points for preferred. Let me know

Ok, please check, but I have stayed there before (loved it) but was hoping for something new. Thank you.

This is all I can check at this time as we can check our home resort 11 months before check-in date and other resorts 7 months ahead if time. See my last post, as it is available!

Hi! I just need a room for one night, please! March 13, 2020. What is available that night and how many points? Thanks so much! Hope it works out!!!

I have Points starting June 1 but I can’t book anything until seven months before your check in unless it’s at my home resort Saratoga. So for Baylake tower, you can reach back out seven months prior to your check in date of 10/29. Thank you
I think someone else has it now. Thanks.

I am imagining that’s more points then I have. But I can call and find out.

So it is available!!! It requires 299 points. So this is the breakdown of points needed:

41 for the 22nd,
41 for the 23rd,
65 for the 24th,
76 for the 25th, and
76 for the 26th (checking out on the 27th).

That’s a total of 299 points. I have 191. So I can easily book for you the first three or the last two and then you find another SSR member to book the others and we tie the reservations together. Let me know if that helps!

Ellen

Hi looking for a ssr treehouse for dec 22-27th do you have enough points still

So it is available!!! It requires 299 points. So this is the breakdown of points needed:

41 for the 22nd,
41 for the 23rd,
65 for the 24th,
76 for the 25th, and
76 for the 26th (checking out on the 27th).

That’s a total of 299 points. I have 191. So I can easily book for you the first three or the last two and then you find another SSR member to book the others and we tie the reservations together. Let me know if that helps!

Ellen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter