CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 370, June use year, SSR home resort, $16 per point. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Let's do OKW. And Wait-list AKL.
Send me any details. I'm ready to get the rooms.

So I don’t think you are available to do private messaging? It’s called conversation mode. I just tried to send you a conversation and you are not verified. Do you know anything about this? Here is info:

HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)

In order to do any reservations on the Disboards you have to post 10 posts on threads not rent trade board In order to do private messaging. Is this something new to you? This would be the same for anybody you find on here.

We CANNOT exchange phone numbers, email addresses, personal information here on the public site. It must be done in conversation mode.

Last edited:
Ok sorry,

I have not done that yet. I rented from here years ago but had to start a new account. I'll try to get verified and then let you know if you can proceed.

Ok sorry,

I have not done that yet. I rented from here years ago but had to start a new account. I'll try to get verified and then let you know if you can proceed.

Don’t worry about it, this is something new. I haven’t rented points in a few years and when I did back then, everything was different. You didn’t have to be verified etc. I had someone the other day have to go through this and they had it done in a matter of an hour or two. If you have time you can do it quickly. Then we can proceed to the private conversation thread and exchange information. With luck we can get this done by lunchtime

Hey there! I was wondering if there was any availably in a studio from 5/3/2020 - 5/5/2020 or even just 5/4/2020 - 5/5/2020? Thanks for checking.

Hey there! I was wondering if there was any availably in a studio from 5/3/2020 - 5/5/2020 or even just 5/4/2020 - 5/5/2020? Thanks for checking.

My apologies but in the thread it reads my points are not available until June 1st. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter