Closest/Best Grocery Store to Uber to?

We’re going to stock up the night we get into town. We’re used to ALDI, but I’m not driving bags from NY. :) I have a huge list for 9 people for 9 days. That’s a lot of bags. Hopefully ALDI will have boxes, too.
I seriously would just order from Amazon for that many people, I mentioned Sprouts earlier, but they also have Whole Food on Prime Now that I keep forgetting about and since Amazon bought them their prices are becoming comparable to Aldi, maybe slightly higher on some items, but nothing that will break the bank. Really, Prime Now works very well at the Anaheim area hotels. But if you are going to go to Aldi, they work if you are flexible on what you want to buy, if you are particular about brand or quality, it wont work.

I seriously would just order from Amazon for that many people, I mentioned Sprouts earlier, but they also have Whole Food on Prime Now that I keep forgetting about and since Amazon bought them their prices are becoming comparable to Aldi, maybe slightly higher on some items, but nothing that will break the bank. Really, Prime Now works very well at the Anaheim area hotels. But if you are going to go to Aldi, they work if you are flexible on what you want to buy, if you are particular about brand or quality, it wont work.

That’s interesting.
My son has a lot of food allergies and I was planning on ALDI and Walmart because we have a lot of go-to items he can eat there... like ALDI has soy-free sausage and cranberries that don’t say “may contain (all these things son can’t eat).”

I don't know the extent of the groceries you need, But the CVS at Katella and Harbor has wine, beer, liquor and many grocery items including fresh fruit.

Actually it is a terrible one, there is now a lot more dog waste being left on lawns instead of being cleaned up, there is more litter that was previously being bagged in disposable bags and grocery stores make a profit of about $0.09 for each bag you buy. Doesn't sound like much, but it adds up. Additionally people now have to buy trash bags for their small trash cans instead of using old grocery bags. Additionally the new "reusable bags" end up being dumped on the side of the road just as much and the problem is if they get sucked up into your engine compartment they actually can do more damage than the disposable bags could.

No, the way the law should have been done was to say that stores would have to give a discount of $0.10 for each reusable bag that someone brought with them. This would encourage good behavior, not force it. It may seem like a small difference, but the ramifications are huge for all of the reasons I mentioned and more.

Sorry, just needed to point out the issues with the law as it stands now, the only ones profiting from it are the stores. We see more litter, not less and have to deal with more dog waste being left behind. Additionally more plastic had to be produced to provide trash bags for small trash cans.

We'll have to agree to disagree. They make bags specifically for pet waste, and as we have used reusable shopping bags for years, about the only ones we have in our house that are plastic are Disney bags anyway. We haven't suffered one bit because of it and much prefer actual trash can bags for trash as they are stronger anyway.

Can I purchase inexpensive grocery bags like Aldi provides? We're coming from Texas and plan to make a stop at Vons or a Super Target since we'll have a kitchen. I really don't want to mess with packing grocery bags for vacation.

Can I purchase inexpensive grocery bags like Aldi provides? We're coming from Texas and plan to make a stop at Vons or a Super Target since we'll have a kitchen. I really don't want to mess with packing grocery bags for vacation.
Inexpensive grocery bags - yes. At most stores figure on 10 or 15 cents.

Here's my map of grocery stores near Disneyland. YMMV. The Target grocery stores here are very limited IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!