Sent to ROFR: 10/17
Passed ROFR: 11/1
Closing docs received:11/20
Closing docs sent back: 11/22
Closed: 11/29
Deed recorded: 11/29
Points in my account: 12/5

Points loaded! YAY :woohoo::dancer:

Are you both previous owners? We closed on the 30th, just wondering when I should start calling member services!

Home: AK
Offer made: 10/25
Offer countered & accepted: 10/25
Sent to ROFR: 10/27
Passed ROFR: 11/7
Closing docs received: 11/20
Closing docs sent back: 11/20
11/27 - First American Title confirmed receipt of all closing documents and we should close in "2-4 business days"
Closing: 11/30 :tigger:
Deed recorded:
Points in my account:

11/27 - First American Title confirmed receipt of all closing documents and we should close in "2-4 business days"
Closing: 11/30
Deed recorded: 12/1

Super-fast timeline! We're closed and ready to book our first DVC trip! 7 month window for our planned Disneyland GCV trip opens on Saturday!!!

Closing: 11/30
Deed recorded: 12/1

Super-fast timeline! We're closed and ready to book our first DVC trip! 7 month window for our planned Disneyland GCV trip opens on Saturday!!!
SUPER FAST and SUPER LUCKY!!!! We started our process same day as you!!!!

Hi there, Has anyone else purchased through **** ***** in Florida? We got a request today for our credit card information for our deposit. But I was told on line earlier that the lawyer they deal with does not use credit card. Should I be afraid?

Hi there, Has anyone else purchased through **** ***** in Florida? We got a request today for our credit card information for our deposit. But I was told on line earlier that the lawyer they deal with does not use credit card. Should I be afraid?

I paid my deposit with a credit card. That was with First American Title Co.

13 more days until I can start the while process over and look for a new contract! The inconsiderate seller who has caused my money to be held in limbo for almost three months hopefully will be penalized heavily for breaking the contract. I guess when the seller changes their mind 90 days has to pass before anything can be refunded to the purchaser. I will think twice about buying from a foreign seller again! After ROFR I assumed I would be getting the contract. So disappointing!

One week to go! Dreaming of a very magical contract to replace this disasterous one!

Just waiting for my member number from Disney; hoping to get some points in my account before Christmas for a nice holiday surprise :)
Home: AKV
Offer made: 10/17
Offer accepted: 10/17
Sent to ROFR: 10/19
Closing docs received:11/10
Closing docs sent back:11/14
Closed:11/29
Deed recorded:11/30
Points in my account:

Got my membership number in the mail and points are loaded to my account :) I discovered that when I asked the resale agent for the seller to bank their 2017 points, the seller didn't bank them :(

Fortunately, I called member services today to ask about it and they were super kind and made a one time exception. Since my contract is April use year, the banking deadline had passed during the closing process. I'm kind of wondering if that's why I got a $75 refund from the title company even though neither title company nor the resale agent mentioned to me that the seller failed to bank the 2017 points.
Oh well, at least it's all over and I can daydream about my future vacations now!

Home: AKV
Offer made: 10/17
Offer accepted: 10/17
Sent to ROFR: 10/19
Closing docs received:11/10
Closing docs sent back:11/14
Closed:11/29
Deed recorded:11/30
Points in my account:12/11

Bye “Closing Time” for now. Just got my money back from the title company. My contract is officially in default by the seller. Hopefully I will be back on here soon with an new contract closing. Enjoy your new points everyone!
So sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will find an even better contract and it will be easier sailing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter