Club Level 90 Day Window

ww52

DIS Veteran
Can anyone point me to a thread or threads that discuss this? I'm sure my questions have been answered many times over (and I have a lot of them) so I don't want to start up another post on them.

Thanks!

Many thanks!

EDIT - Ouch! 139 pages! Oh well, some light reading ahead!

Many thanks!

EDIT - Ouch! 139 pages! Oh well, some light reading ahead!
Book 90 days from checkout date
No tiers for CL fastpasses
Can have those 3 in different parks
$50 per person
Must purchase a certain number of days - think 3 but don’t hold me to that
On days you do purchase the CL FPs they will book your regular fast passes too (the regular ones have same rules as normal as if you book)
If you want to change club level ones you need to have Disney do
There are certain things about duplicate rides between the club level and regular fastpasses but the times we have purchased I’ve never messed with trying to duplicate
They can’t make fastpasses appear

Thanks for the summary - and I read a review on this from another site where the writer detailed what she did. Your summary covered it all. Yes, it's three days minimum; the regular FPs have the normal restrictions (all one park / tier levels apply) but the other three can be any park / any tier.

What I couldn't find is how to get another FP in the park. Do we just have to use up the "regular 3" first, or all 6? To be honest, if we work this right, 6 FPs is probably all we'll need anyway (we're with 4 little ones so we won't be doing any open to close park days.)

It sounds like this will work for us - we already paid for EMM but we're considering cancelling that (yes, I believe you can get a refund despite confusion regarding that) since this will likely get us that which we'd do anyway via FP and it's cheaper (no brunch though).

Thanks for the summary - and I read a review on this from another site where the writer detailed what she did. Your summary covered it all. Yes, it's three days minimum; the regular FPs have the normal restrictions (all one park / tier levels apply) but the other three can be any park / any tier.

What I couldn't find is how to get another FP in the park. Do we just have to use up the "regular 3" first, or all 6? To be honest, if we work this right, 6 FPs is probably all we'll need anyway (we're with 4 little ones so we won't be doing any open to close park days.)

It sounds like this will work for us - we already paid for EMM but we're considering cancelling that (yes, I believe you can get a refund despite confusion regarding that) since this will likely get us that which we'd do anyway via FP and it's cheaper (no brunch though).

Once you use regular 3 fastpasses you can get additional like normal. We always did our 3 regular fast passes first (in morning) then we could get additional one after tapping in for 3rd regular one. We’d use our club level in afternoon (sometimes in 2/3 different parks or other times same park).
Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter