Club Level Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Duchess

Earning My Ears
If I book a Club Level room, am I able to bring my parents (non-Club Level) into the lounge with us? i.e. like an airport lounge? Thank you

You would need to talk to the club staff about your request
Are you planning to have them come to the club after the food offering periods are over?
If so, don’t think they would deny you giving your parents a quick tour of the lounge

But do know I am not speaking for them but I was allowed to have a friend come see the lounge set up at a time most were in the parks

If club rooms are completely filled, staff has to first provide for the number of guests booked at club level during the morning breakfast, dinner and dessert periods

You can call the club lounge and discuss it
When you book club level, you are sent a welcome email weeks in advance
They will list their direct phone number so you can contact them in advance with your questions and needs

You would need to talk to the club staff about your request
Are you planning to have them come to the club after the food offering periods are over?
If so, don’t think they would deny you giving your parents a quick tour of the lounge

But do know I am not speaking for them but I was allowed to have a friend come see the lounge set up at a time most were in the parks

If club rooms are completely filled, staff has to first provide for the number of guests booked at club level during the morning breakfast, dinner and dessert periods

You can call the club lounge and discuss it
When you book club level, you are sent a welcome email weeks in advance
They will list their direct phone number so you can contact them in advance with your questions and needs

Hmm.... kind of a conundrum. I was hoping it would be like an airport lounge: i.e. my husband is a paying member, but he is allowed 3 guests. I guess it makes no sense for us to pay for the upgrade, if we are traveling with others who can't benefit :(

Hmm.... kind of a conundrum. I was hoping it would be like an airport lounge: i.e. my husband is a paying member, but he is allowed 3 guests. I guess it makes no sense for us to pay for the upgrade, if we are traveling with others who can't benefit :(

mac is correct.

You can sometimes show a guest around, but they won’t be allowed in as a guest to take advantage of the offerings. They would need to have paid to access the lounge too.

I dont know any Club Lounge in a hotel that do allow that, certainly not the Universal hotels anyway.

I would not expect anyone beside the people in the room to have access to any club level lounge. People pay for the access in the room price and would be unfair. I understand the airport lounge access thought though, but I consider that a subscription type of service. You pay for it or get it as a perk with your cc and it entities you access for you and states guest(s) (mine allows 2 per card member), but when you book tickets with lounge access (business or first usually) it only allow the person on the ticket to enter the lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter