club rooms at rpr

aupton

Earning My Ears
what are the club rooms like in tower three ? would anyone recommend them ?

They are the same size as the regular rooms but have two robes for use. There is a lounge with sodas, water, coffee, and tea available all day. There are light breakfast offerings, late afternoon snacks, beer/wine from 5-7ish, and late evening desserts around 8. If you make good use of the lounge food it might be worth it, but otherwise, no differences. You also have to use your room key in the elevator to access the club floor.

Thanks for your reply . it was useful to know .. We intend to use this ''club'' facility the best we can ..
breakfast sounds ideal , as does the unlimited tea/coffee/soft drinks all day long . we should be ok as we hardly drink alcohol.
Perhaps the ''snacks '' might even be filling enough for evening meal ? what are your experiences ? you mention also desserts ..gets even better !

The breakfast was great because we woke up at different times with different appetites. I enjoyed getting coffee and taking it outside to walk the grounds really early before the rest of the family woke. The hot cinn. buns every morning were delicious....and one son loved the mango cream cheese w/bagels. We ended up back at RPR during late afternoons because of the usual thunderstorms. It turned out to be the same time food was put out so it worked out well. They usually had a hot casserole dish of some sort every day. Along with all the cheese/crackers, veggies/dip, etc. it worked as a light meal. It was also nice to have a place for my usual afternoon coffee. Then later in the parks we would usually get pizza or something like that. We only got back in time for desserts one night out of 7, but the staff saved a plate of cookies and goodies for us a couple of times. Hope you have fun!!

thanks ECLPZ314. I am savouring your every word . We will be going in Aug 05 but cannot wait . we went there last year and had the best holiday ever but found the food very expensive. that is the reason i keep on about the ''club'' level perks . i hope you do not mind if I keep asking lots of questions. Being an 'asian' themed hotel , was any of the food served of asian tastes? i do hope so as we love asian food. we used to do as you did . early am , we used to get our coffee and sit outside jake's bar and watch the ducks by the waterfall and read the papers. then when our teenagers woke up , we went back and got refills and kids had the same b'fast every am . Bagels / muffin /croissants. Lunch was usually at the parks and dinner a few times in the hotel ..ouch !
I like the though of having drinks through out the day ..We are quite happy to lounge about the hotel next time whilst our teenagers can roam the parks .

please tell me : are the club rooms all on the same floor ? I fancy being in tower three facing the pool. are there club rooms there ?

Aupton, the club rooms are on the 7th floor in tower 3 but most, if not all of the poolside ones appeared to be suites.....my kids envied all the doorbells! They do offer "club level" king suites that could be assigned to a different floor and have club benefits. That's what I was told when booking and wanted a king suite. That wouldn't be guaranteed to be on the 7th floor. I know what you mean about the hotel restaurant prices!!! We splurged there once for the breakfast buffet.....really good, and also one dinner. We also got a cabana one day and my son thought everything on the little wooden menu left for us was included with the price of rental. I got out of the pool and found out he had ordered one of almost everything on the menu!! Ouch!!! now THAT was really pricey!

aupton,

We typically eat breakfast in the club, grab some water from there to bring to the parks, hit the parks, eat lunch at the parks or citiwalk, then eat the snacks and whatever is available from the club. We are in and out of the club in the evening for drinks as well. This is our typical "food day" Granted there was a night or two we wanted to go out and did dinner at Citywalk. Costwise it is hard to say if we are actually saving money, maybe so, but it sure is convenient.
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter