Coco at the Hollywood Bowl

AuntieMe3

DIS Veteran
Anyone going to see it tonight or tomorrow??

I'm so bummed I missed out on tickets, affordable ones anyway. 😆 I remember looking when it was presale for AmEx customers and then spaced on it until I looked not to long ago and all the "cheap seats" were gone. :sad2: I just saw an Instagram post from a friend who's going tonight and it bummed me out. Coco is one of my favs.

Does Goldstar still have tickets? We've gone to these events, and even the seats in the back of the bowl have decent viewing because of the large screens on the sides of the theater. These events really are fun, so if you can get a ticket, go!

Does Goldstar still have tickets? We've gone to these events, and even the seats in the back of the bowl have decent viewing because of the large screens on the sides of the theater. These events really are fun, so if you can get a ticket, go!

No goldstar tickets. They do have some resale tickets available but they are way more than I'd want to spend when we have an overnight park trip coming up in 2 weeks...so I guess I can deal with it. LOL

Anyone going to see it tonight or tomorrow??

I'm so bummed I missed out on tickets, affordable ones anyway. 😆 I remember looking when it was presale for AmEx customers and then spaced on it until I looked not to long ago and all the "cheap seats" were gone. :sad2: I just saw an Instagram post from a friend who's going tonight and it bummed me out. Coco is one of my favs.
Did you see this today: Celebrate the Music of Coco in a Whole New Way—Plus More in News Briefs? Coming to Disney + on April 10th! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!