Code BRC ???

urchin

Earning My Ears
Today's Boston Sunday Globe published again the BRC code for discount rates. Today when I called they included the Wilderness Lodge as being included in the $189 deluxe rate. Last week when I called with the same code they only included the Animal Kingdom Lodge in the deluxe rate.
Very confusing !
Has anyone been able to book or get information about any other deluxe resorts for March using this or any other code for the $189 rate, like the Yacht & Beach ?
It seems you get different info every time you call CRO.

I called to book for a friend 2 nights at Disney in March. She was interested in the deluxes so using the code I was able to book WL or AK for the $189. I also checked with the code for the Poly garden view but it was much more. I hope this helps-:Pinkbounc

My husband called last week about availability at the Contemporary. Using the code, the rate was 25% off rack. I don't remember the exact amount but it was more than the conference rate he could get through his conference so he went with that instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter