Codes, Codes and more Codes

N

NORIELNJ

I'm looking for codes for a full size minivan from 5/14-5/26. I've used BJ's Codes and mousesavers. I'm going crazy with these codes. Minivan is going for $627.98 (Dollar) am I doing something wrong? Please help! There are eight of us traveling. We were trying to get an RV but forget about it. Way to expensive!

Thanks!!!

Dollar has a new code that is good until 5/31/02 - it's NEW it's not available everywhere in Floriday though so you just have to call and find out.

Yesterday or the day before, I saw a thread about Dollar offering a minivan for $199/week in Florida using the code NEW. I tried it out for our vacation in May/June and it worked. Give it a try.

I also found at L&M a quote of $427 for our two weeks for a mini van. That was tax and surcharges included.

I called Dollar today and they told me that the code Globe for minivans for $199.00 are only for rentals in Florida. We need a van from New Jersey. We're now looking for a car. We decided to go with two cars. These codes are making me crazy. I'm on the internet all night until 2:00 A.M. I seen someone also replied earlier that Dollar advertised in the Boston Globe and it wasn't only for Florida. We'll see I called the Globe today and someone is suppose to call me tomorrow. Just looking for a great deal. I'll take it anyway I can. lol

Noriel, Do you have an Avis location close to you? You can rent 2 cars pretty cheap through Avis with a great rental code. For 12 days rental out of NJ, a Chevy Impala (full size, 4 door) is around $335 per vehicle with tax's (no insurance included). Send me a private message if you are interested in Avis.

RobinLyn :)

Noreilnj, this may be a long shot but...if any of you works for an insurance company, check some of the rental companies they do business with. Sometimes they will offer good rates to those in the industry.

If you don't need to worry about airport pickup, don't forget to check into agencies like Enterprise, Thrifty, etc. Some of them will deliver a car to you. For something local, it's sometimes better to just pick up the yellow pages, pick up a phone, and start dialing!

Sharon

Today we used MCC at Dollar and got a SUPER deal on a car... only for a day. It was better than the Bj's discount and KISS.

It's worth a try.

Holly

Does anyone know of good codes or websites for discount car rentals in Phoenix, AZ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter