Coffee at Animal Kingdom entrance

emgilmartin

Mouseketeer
Lining up an hour to 90 minutes ahead of park opening makes me wonder if they sell coffee at a kiosk outside Animal Kingdom entrance and if not, WHY not? Seems like you'd need that extra kick to run with the herd to FoP!

It won’t be open as early as you’ll need to get there to beat most of the rope drop masses.

Get coffee before you get to the park. I don't know about the Joffreys, but the wait for the Starbucks at AK was the longest wait of my whole trip last time, and we got there at RD. That is not an exaggeration. The line for Kusafiri which has coffee (although terrible) was long too.

We like to try to hit a WaWa on the way in, but we stay offsite, so that makes a difference. It's our coffee of choice though.

Get coffee before you get to the park. I don't know about the Joffreys, but the wait for the Starbucks at AK was the longest wait of my whole trip last time, and we got there at RD. That is not an exaggeration. The line for Kusafiri which has coffee (although terrible) was long too.

Thanks! I get why people would do that (coffee addict here) but a waste of precious time after the rope drops.

We were at AK a little after 7am for 8am opening this morning and the stand was not open when we went by it.

We did go to Starbucks a bit before 9am (after riding Navi and EE both twice) and the line was not that long.

I agree, Starbucks inside the parks usually has a long line. Yes, it moves pretty quick. But still, that line is long! Its best to get it at the entrance if you can.

Unless things have changed, this should be the location of Joffrey's coffee just before bag check.

hgser1.jpg

I can’t believe people wait in those long lines for coffee, especially the Starbucks in MK. That line in the morning looks like the line for PPF...crazy. But to each his own. We use the coffee makers in the rooms, but we bring our own coffee. Once inside AK you can get coffee at Creature Comforts at Discovery Island, but I know you wanna run to FoP, so like PPs said before, stop before you go to AK or make it in room. If you’re heading anywhere other than Pandora though, you’ll have plenty of time to stop for coffee before lining up for anything because everyone else will be in line for FoP. Sorry, long, rambling post, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter