Coffee in Room

Jax0120

Earning My Ears
We are praying we will be able to get a Studio with ocean view. The earliest I can book in 10/15. My question is, do they give you a 1 day supply of coffee in the room to start you out with?

We have had it supplied in a studio every time. Last time we were there it was a decent Kona blend as well, which I thought was a great touch. It was 100% Kona coffee but it was much better than a generic coffee.
I kind of think they provided filters too but I cant seem to remember. I always bring some from home no matter where I go (seriously, I keep them in the suitcase and never unpack them) because the hubs is a bear without coffee.

There is a serious coffee and espresso shortage at Aulani. I brought a bag of ground coffee and a stack of flat-bottom coffee maker filters and I was happy I did. We did have the reusable mugs, but I want coffee before I face the world and I didn't want to go down to Ulu Cafe in my pajamas. I also brought a box of single serving creamers in my checked baggage. The hotel only provides two pre-prepared coffee packages with two of those pre-packaged coffee condiment sets (powdered creamer, stir stick, packets of sugar). Additional coffee and condiments are $6, when provided by the hotel. On a side note, being from the pacific NW, I am a bit of a coffee snob and I love my keurig, so I felt very deprived of my life juice the whole time. I'm not a fan of Kona coffee, I know a lot of people are though. There isn't a Starbucks for miles, though there is an espresso place across the road from the resort. Again, it's that Kona coffee, but it got the job done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter