Coffee in Villas

Aloha from Aulani! We are currently here and I can confirm that the Villas have a standard coffee pot. This is consistent with what you will find at the DVC villa resorts in Florida, as well. They also give you 2 starter packs of Joffrey’s coffee, with a quick fixing pack of powered creamer and sugar. We always stop by a grocery store to pick up more coffee and creamer.

Aloha from Aulani! We are currently here and I can confirm that the Villas have a standard coffee pot. This is consistent with what you will find at the DVC villa resorts in Florida, as well. They also give you 2 starter packs of Joffrey’s coffee, with a quick fixing pack of powered creamer and sugar. We always stop by a grocery store to pick up more coffee and creamer.
Thank you!

I recommend bringing your own white filters that go inside the coffee brewer. As @JT193 mentioned, it's exactly like the
WDW set up if you're familiar with that. I normally stock up on the raw cane brown sugar (in the brown packets) from Starbucks a few weeks before we travel & bring them down. And then buy a little container of half & half (for my parents). They sell them in the little store on the ground (3rd floor) lobby level or you can walk across the street to the ABC store and pick some up there.

if you buy the refillable mug, is that coffee better than buying your own to make in the room? Is it Hawaiian coffee?

Last edited:
We always bring our own coffee filters and raw sugar, and then we purchase 100% Kona coffee locally to use in the room--it's one of my favorite treats of our trips!

We always bring our own coffee filters and raw sugar, and then we purchase 100% Kona coffee locally to use in the room--it's one of my favorite treats of our trips!
We want to get Kona coffee, any recommendation on where to get it? We want to bring some back home too.

We want to get Kona coffee, any recommendation on where to get it? We want to bring some back home too.
Island Vintage Coffee has great kona and there's a location near the resort; my sister brought us back a few bags from her recent trip and they were great.

I also love Hawaii Coffee Company (I just don't know if they have retail location): we actually have it shipped to MA because we're OBSESSED with Kona. We prefer the private reserve medium roast 100% kona

Just curious why some people are mentioning to bring your own filters? I have only stayed DVC at BLT and I thought they provided coffee filters? We rented points to stay at Aulani this summer and I need my morning coffee :) Thanks!

Just curious why some people are mentioning to bring your own filters? I have only stayed DVC at BLT and I thought they provided coffee filters? We rented points to stay at Aulani this summer and I need my morning coffee :) Thanks!

They don't provide coffee filters. The prepackaged Joffrey's in the room is the type with the grounds encased in the filter.

I've never heard of a DVC resort providing coffee filters.

They don't provide coffee filters. The prepackaged Joffrey's in the room is the type with the grounds encased in the filter.

I've never heard of a DVC resort providing coffee filters.

That makes sense. I couldn't remember exactly...thanks!

if you buy the refillable mug, is that coffee better than buying your own to make in the room? Is it Hawaiian coffee?
From what I have been reading, the coffee available at the refillable mug area is not Kona (Joffreys is the coffee brand for Disney), but you can purchase brewed Kona coffee at the Ulu Cafe. I have not been to Aulani yet, but have been reading up on it. Someone correct me if I’m mistaken.

At home, we drink Joffreys Kona blend and it is good. It can be purchased on their website and at Joffreys in Disney Springs (if they have it in stock).

We are saving space in our luggage to bring home bags of 100% Kona when we visit in a couple of months.

Island Vintage Coffee has great kona and there's a location near the resort; my sister brought us back a few bags from her recent trip and they were great.

I also love Hawaii Coffee Company (I just don't know if they have retail location): we actually have it shipped to MA because we're OBSESSED with Kona. We prefer the private reserve medium roast 100% kona
Island Vintage is the best around there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter