Coffee Maker Filters

fattymatty

Mouseketeer
We are staying at SSR for our first time on a dvc property and I was just wondering what size coffee filters I will need to purchase for the coffee maker in the room

The coffee makers use the round basket filters. 8-12 cups. Have fun!

All DVC resorts and rooms use the same type of filter. There have been some reports that smaller coffee machines are being found in some studios, larger ones are available from housekeeping.

:earsboy: Bill

I bring the filter packs instead of coffee and filters separately, I like the convenience. I buy Folgers or Maxwell House brand and just pack in a ziplock bag. For the small coffeemaker 1 pack, and for the large 12 cup 2 packs per pot.

I bring the filter packs instead of coffee and filters separately, I like the convenience. I buy Folgers or Maxwell House brand and just pack in a ziplock bag. For the small coffeemaker 1 pack, and for the large 12 cup 2 packs per pot.

That's a good idea, as no need to get a big tub of coffee just for 1 week. I was thinking of buying some more expensive coffee that we normally don't buy at home. With the smaller size for same price as larger ones with Folgers or like brand. could use it all before going home and be a little of a treat for the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter