Coffee packets in studios?

Yep, you are only supposed to get 1 or 2. Same with boxes of laundry detergent in the 1/2 BR villas. Used to be 2 but now is just 1 most of the time. If you stay 2 nights, 4 nights, 7 or 10...just 1 or 2 coffees and laundry detergents when you check in.

They told you wrong. You don't automatically get enough for every day or night of your stay. You were lucky.

Yep, you are only supposed to get 1 or 2. Same with boxes of laundry detergent in the 1/2 BR villas. Used to be 2 but now is just 1 most of the time. If you stay 2 nights, 4 nights, 7 or 10...just 1 or 2 coffees and laundry detergents when you check in.

I thought I'd take a look and see what it says.....which is nothing. Where does it state any of this? Or is it just going off of what historically has been left? As that has been a mixed bag at times it seems difficult to say what is and isn't supposed to be provided unless it's written somewhere, which it may be, but I couldn't find it.

I thought I'd take a look and see what it says.....which is nothing. Where does it state any of this? Or is it just going off of what historically has been left? As that has been a mixed bag at times it seems difficult to say what is and isn't supposed to be provided unless it's written somewhere, which it may be, but I couldn't find it.
Hmmm. It's like the mouse to leave it so vague. Let me go look around and see what i can find...

Disney Vacation Club Studio Villa Amenity List - AllEars.Net
This says
Quantities are ONE unless noted
and laundry soap and coffee don't have a noted number so they should be one

they replenish on day 4 and 8
if you need more, call and order...prices are $3 for coffee and $1 for laundry soap
also states they provide enough soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and towels for number of guests on the reservation

Thanks!

Yep, we've never gotten more than one single use box of laundry detergent on each service day. That's why I always bring my own detergent with me.

Disney Vacation Club Studio Villa Amenity List - AllEars.Net
This says
Quantities are ONE unless noted
and laundry soap and coffee don't have a noted number so they should be one

they replenish on day 4 and 8
if you need more, call and order...prices are $3 for coffee and $1 for laundry soap
also states they provide enough soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and towels for number of guests on the reservation
Yes! It looks like I have been lucky with my requests for additional coffee pods. I will continue to ask but will also be willing to pay $3 each for a couple more pods. I only stay 3 or 4 days so don’t require too many more pods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts