Coffee supplied for multiple days?

StarrC

Earning My Ears
We are leaving in 2 days for Disney and staying at Holiday Inn Maingate West. We have coffee pot in our room - do hotels normally supply coffee daily or should I bring some? This is the first time we will be staying in a hotel for longer than 1 day.

Thanks.

I always take my own just in case...I've stayed at places where I could easily make 2-3 pots a day the way they stocked the room. (The pots are small and I can usually drink 1 pot before anyone else gets up - I'm like a kid on Christmas morning when I'm at WDW.) But...we stayed at Holiday Inn Maingate East a couple years back for 2 nights and we got 2 vouchers (1 for each night) at check-in and redeemed them for coffee packs at their store. I haven't stayed at Maingate West though.

Pinky:D

Most hotels supply ONE regular and ONE decaf pack per day. You can often beg extra packs from the housekeeper (or just "borrow" a few from the cart).

I have taken to bringing my own. make sure to bring a supply of both basket and V-shaped filters, small size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter