Collector Pins

Mickeyfans4ever

DVC Member
Does anyone know if you get collector pins on every ABD trip? I know that pins are part of Backstage Magic but today was the first I saw pictures of pins given on Southwest Splendors. Does anyone know if they are standards on all ABD trips?:yay:

Yes, I believe pins are included on every trip. We did Knights&Lights last year and received a pin every day, I believe. My wife and I even received a special pin on the final day since it was our wedding anniversary!

We got pins on our Emerald Isle trip! Our guides told us that specific pins are made for each trip and that going on an ABD adventure was the only place to collect them(unless someone decides to sell theirs on Ebay or the net). In other words, that can't be purchased at any Disney store or park location.

Thank you all for replying. Another wonderful thing to look forward to on future adventures. My husband loved receiving the pins on our last adventure and will look forward to receiving ones on our future adventures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter