COLLEGE PROGRAM 2020 HELP

jillianrcromwell

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! i just recently applied for fall 2020 in WDW, and i passed the web based interview, saying i’m a great candidate.

i’m very nervous about not only the phone interview, but character auditions as well.

can anyone offer advice, let me know what kind of questions to expect from the phone interview, and what to expect from auditions? and what i could do to prepare for either?

also i have never lived away from family much except for a week or two occasionally with friends, will that impact me getting in?

any help would be great and appreciated!

I don't remember much about my daughter's interview- she was at school when she did it. She said there were some questions about roommates and how she would handle issues with a roommate. She was also asked about a couple of roles and how she would handle situations. She had experience in restaurants, so I think she was asked about that- and no surprise she got QSFB. The interviewers realize you are nervous, I think a lot of them try to put you at ease.

She went to the character audition at WDW. There were over 100 people there. They sat around for about an hour and then they learned a dance and then performed it in smaller groups. Then they called out numbers of people who they wanted to stay- she was cut. A lot of people were cut. She felt bad for some people who clearly had danced for years and were heart broken. They are clearly looking for specific things. She went for fun and met some people. The dance was not hard.

Last edited:
I don't remember much about my daughter's interview- she was at school when she did it. She said there were some questions about roommates and how she would handle issues with a roommate. She was also asked about a couple of roles and how she would handle situations. She had experience in restaurants, so I think she was asked about that- and no surprise she got QSFB. The interviewers realize you are nervous, I think a lot of them try to put you at ease.

She went to the character audition at WDW. There were over 100 people there. They sat around for about an hour and then they learned a dance and then performed it in smaller groups. Then they called out numbers of people who they wanted to stay- she was cut. A lot of people were cut. She felt bad for some people who clearly had danced for years and were heart broken. They are clearly looking for specific things. She went for fun and met some people. The dance was not hard.
Thank you!

Go on youtube and search Disney Phone interviews. There are several good ones! Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!