Colorado (Rocky Mountain) Dis Meet.

Chachi

Earning My Ears
Hey guys. I'm in the infancy stages of planning a dis meet in the Denver area.
Putting it out there to see if there would be interest in people attending either as a guest or volunteer.
This would be a fundraising event for GIVE KIDS THE WORLD. And would involve premium entertainment and events throughout a weekend time frame.

Thoughts?

Sounds interesting but need more info. Are you connected to get premium entertainment and such?
I'll watch and see where this goes.
YO

I'm involved in the local theater community here in Denver. So the plan is to have local talent perform and entertain. Certainly not vegas or Broadway caliber, but much more than simple entertainment.
Along with silent auction. And princess and hero visits for the kids.
We have lots of local attractions and things to do that can make for an enjoyable weekend.

First step is to consider dates that don't conflict with other major GKTW dis meets.
Would love to have the podcast team visit.

I have been thinking about it for a while and would love for it to potentially be an annual event.

I'm in the Denver area and would be interested, but need a lot more info to decide if I'd be in or not. :)

It's good to know there's interest. That's all I'm looking for right now. Way too early in the game to expect people to want to commit. Just putting feelers out. This can really exciting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter