Combining a member reservation with a guest reservation

jgoldnj

Earning My Ears
I have a 2 night reservation under my account and a 1 night for the preceding night which is in my name as a guest of a friend of mine who is the account holder. Both are for non HH studios at OKW.

Member services says they cannot be combined or linked. Only notes on both reservations for the front desk to accommodate.

Does this seem correct ? Has anyone experienced this? Certainly don’t want to check out and back in after the first night.

Combining has never been able to be done across memberships - even if you owned them both. Linking seems to have changed a bit to be more about adding notes these days. Maybe it always was and we just didn't realize it. Just double check when you arrive that OKW saw the note and has you staying in the same room all 3 nights.

We had a split reservation at Aulani, 1 night and 5 nights because they were different memberships. When we checked in, the CM told me we should be checked in all the way through for 6 nights. However, I was still paranoid and wanted to make sure the housekeeper wouldn't come in to our room when we are out, so the next day I went down to the reception early in the morning, talked to the CM and she officially checked us in for the next 5 nights and no issues at all after that. If I were you, I would do the same thing just in case.

We have trips at the same resort on different memberships all the time.

We have it noted and double check when we arrive that we are slated for the same room. We never have had to move rooms.

They can not be combined because they exist on different memberships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter