Comfort Suites Maingate East?????

elmo

Love the Mouse and the World!
We have decided to go to Disney in April. Last year we stayed onsight and loved it. This trip we cannot see paying the price for a Disney resort with the elimination of EE. We booked at the Comfort Suites for our 7 night stay. I would love to hear anyone's comments from their stays at the Comfort Suites. :rolleyes:

Well, what can I say? It is GREAT! I always answer posts on this property because of my wonderful experience. Here it goes......They have a wonderful cont breakfast (free) consisting of hot/cold cereal, very fresh donuts and pastries, bagels, many kinds of juice, coffee, and more. They have a heated pool and jacuzzi, poolside bar, laundry room, transportation to parks, convenient location, rooms are very roomy and nice w/ fridge, micro, lg. bathroom. And the prices are GREAT. We stayed last May for about $56 /nt. I am planning on trying one of the other choice hotels properties in Oct.. I just hope I'm not disappointed! Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter