COMING TO A GIFT SHOP NEAR YOU.................

dalt01

DIS Veteran
Screen_Shot_2017_10_09_at_10.35.43_PM.png

they dont miss a trick, what with the movie not even out yet. George Lucas was the master of this, even better than disney. Carrie Fisher once said "he has the merchandising and copyrights sewed up so tight that everytime i look in the mirror i havta send him a coupla bucks.

I remember I saw those at the Star Wars stores at Disney Springs the day after Force Friday 2, and I said to myself, "What are those creatures?" Now, I wish I would have bought one lol.

On one hand I'm a grown woman who has no need for a Porg and could spend my money on more sensible things

Although on the other hand he's sooooooo CUTE... here Disney take my money :rotfl:

Personally, I think the Porgs are cute, at least all the promotional images I've seen of them.

With one exception, however...

...this image. This is nightmare fuel right here. The Porg looks like its coming to rip your face off. Now imagine a small err..flock? of these things coming at you like airborne piranha. I plan on showing this to the kids in our family right away to scare them off from Porg merchandise.

I know I'm late (I'm the March Hare, okay?) :) but have to agree with @Spacepest here - that thing SCARES me! What the heck IS a Porg anyway? Don't tell me - some kinda Star Wars thingamajig? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!