Commonly used DVC Forum Abbreviations and Acronyms

Perhaps we should add PVB (Polynesian Villas and Bungalows) and VGF (Villas at Grand Floridian) to the abbreviations.
Those are all included in the DVC Resource Center.

This thread was started 8 1/2 years ago and has not had any activity until just recently. I think it has now been updated again. :) There have been a lot of changes in DVC since 2006 and most are reflected in the DVC Resource center- most certainly the DVC Resorts and their abbreviations.

For future reference, the Resource Center may be a better option for historical informaton about DVC.

Enjoy! :)

Thanks Doc, I did a quick look in the DVC Resource Center and couldn't find it. I just checked again and it's not there. Is there a second recource center?

Thanks Doc, I did a quick look in the DVC Resource Center and couldn't find it. I just checked again and it's not there. Is there a second recource center?
Information about each DVC Resort, including abbreviations, may be found in post #6 in the Resource Center- http://www.disboards.com/threads/dvc-resource-center.2823949/#post-43070089

DVC Resort abbreviatioons are also used in the Historical Maintenance Fee chart, the chart showing the number of villas at each resort and the villa size chart.

I hope this helps! :)

Thanks Doc, found it. It seems to take longer to get the whole resource center up lately. I think Safari is causing me problems.

Thanks for this thread. Its been about 6 yrs since my last visit to DW and I haven't been hanging around the forums because I didn't want to torture myself. Now that I'm back, I'm finding I'm a little lost with all the new acronyms LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter