************ company credit card!

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Well my husband told me yesterday that he will have to purchase his Germany flight tickets with his company credit card. :headache::headache: I am sooooo disappointed. Well at least we will get some Sky Miles still to offset my plane ticket next year.

What a bummer. I've been fortunate that I've always been able to use my personal CC for my work expenses. I've earned a ton of miles that way.

What a bummer. I've been fortunate that I've always been able to use my personal CC for my work expenses. I've earned a ton of miles that way.
He will still get the Delta Sky miles and we can still use those for our vacations.

Well my husband told me yesterday that he will have to purchase his Germany flight tickets with his company credit card. :headache::headache: I am sooooo disappointed. Well at least we will get some Sky Miles still to offset my plane ticket next year.
Companies do this because they get kick backs at the end of the year from the credit company and get better negotiated rates from airlines, hotels, etc. My company wants us to but we dont have to.

I would check to see if he can sign up for rewards on his company card. It may not be as good of a rewards program as your personal CC but if he has enough expenses it is definitely worth it. I have worked for companies that use AMEX and another used Diner's Club. Both had a rewards program that has a small annual fee but the benefits made it worth it. If he only travels once or twice a year on company travel then it might not be worth it. It could be worth it even for infrequent travel if he only does international travel but always in business class, Those biz class tickets can rack up quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter