*COMPLETE* Honey Buns, Do Me A Favor and STOP Asking Questions! A September 2015 WDW TR! UPDATE6/17

Hey! Are you having any new trip reports soon? I LOVED this one!:flower1:
Unfortunately I don't have any trips planned currently. I did visit EPCOT for a day last Christmas and I never TRed so I may do that day to get me through until I plan another trip. I also am going back to fix all the corrupted pictures on my previous TRs one of these days lol!

Thank you for the compliment and thank you for reading! :)

well, well, well.. I bet you didn't think I was ever coming back, did cha? Honestly, I've been avoiding finishing this TR because I didn't want it to end :sad:
But alas, all good things come to an end sometime...

September 20th, 2015 (Conclusion)

Now It's Time to Say Goodbye to all the Company
Hot Momma and I woke up around 10AM on this sad day and began to pack up our room.

I put on Stacey to try and cheer myself up...
jsTArz-TmISlT8Hx6Ue3tZlbI40xbKNyDTO4J8nutRByQZv3wBOlmS7IzBM78PyPPsByO9JnXXaOtYiVPQhTWjcPT_bRb1_zW1kTeMkjK2MUWBlOzE3wgZtgCZnkDLJAWJZzrYYmseUQE1edOsVpe4l9a23Umyd2ECjB1tSBBg7Y72m4ttS0eWkj5xo53IhhcJaxUBAA9HV5-KoGZQyPnuQARupL85TPuCzDztGjMZaxsnhusXKiOa3YCX6X1kwK4qKjYpKvR2IJ2vhGv5jHRPgMVRSPPHA0yjKSvOyWQ295Bgv3mOI_LG3q76cRjd8DpuQqJqZo598VVb3nydPnOg86Xp_Rm4_2k5mNR3Qq38Iu5U9V5C2GJFDhqz9usWPjFdg2zaLvpgbB0c2hZ-2VK1WTkSXXXIE-2AkUZZAzxCnvmcDrY6PPjcfoy3eYUaKoEuYfdMaD7kxmt4SulOrzt5mxK--DTsiuigBvFhmkjqOrn8IzFdPkjx66zgiCnS_3BrgLXh50tRpNHut_Lmwz2uySRjjrq1gOPf5ctx79NjQlaMoE3YKuWENnrlvQt3ZnFFtlbb3f3q9gaKFSmBiqK1aaFqXhx7k=w580-h327-no

It worked a little.. I mean, how can you not like Stacey??:confused3

After we packed up all of our luggage and checked the room repeatedly (very important as we tend to forget things A LOT:rotfl:). We bid farewell to our home for the past 5 days and headed to the main building!

We went ahead and checked our bags up at the ME station out front then headed into the food court area. Our flight didn't leave until 3PM but that meant ME would be picking us up at 12PM so we had about 45 minutes to grab something! Let me tell you, that food court was BUSY!

I believe I ended up going for the bounty platter (can never go wrong with carbs on carbs, right?)
and Hot Momma got a veggie omelette with potatoes
bABVr_2Cmgbd_16MOr_cyuUZE2UzHfDbILBCdX2-Uhjv4sADrC41fJX-cGM7G5_HT3LOjmjx6l1amQdvVVRGh0JETQ5omqfzUJMQye2nVfBpoyZPYdzSzfI8F5WaHzJM0fqqOMf7_h_XxzULfckvF7204Vp1oqYvL1OIsnlPGPdnIrzE9cYJvhP0Hf2fHeiIAUZUsIQVZHAwKCUvzJZXrnnl1qYDooV0gBZ4pCqM7QHwAbza51J46WknWyEcdAY1BSgaXmz9Y75O1vvXiGrL63JEdE4GFK1HK7yONEsakrXrmwBTq_WZsfv1aAbAykUA-jKzZG4ZFDGdxK8dn6JFgqD4ooo4vwIrpd06NBq5kvtCjhK_KzmzEEDmcX1Ms7GWklcaKqTmmnrezUI6NX0Jx91jCu66g_4GdT1LJ7IwRu6sUjwMF-v6uEgLB68nC4CPKqGzSl22CR1IuJf5WYm-5eXQCbbqxSw1aFj8IXTHoAp1sNW9D9ggIVLNHpoeOQx5ERiipqrjY0053NNKPr-oagyRkALGZuNuizWyd0geKBqnKpMiiVue05YoKr_6fo3RuXPdf3a3it7eKo_1gOLavuJ7dHalhWA=w380-h624-no

Is that not the saddest picture you've ever seen?!:sad2:

After we finished up our breakfast, we peeked in the gift shop then went out front to wait for the Tragical Express :((( It showed up too soon and we were on our way to MCO.

I'm not going to lie to you, between the videos and passing through the purple arches, I was trying my best not to start sobbing like a lunatic
mr_bY6zAfXEGEMv51jFp9us97YPT7PEA1nDRfcFfB5ZsO3SKQFJ9WZ73veYeltqI1-9IlFGDzmgtRbu-19itbh-gyEnMufjQMXEOEt-B5oscsa_X7C2C3GyIySwk_sLJ3WkbdyB2lSk3Ny4jKKV2hEfarwPcrhAKn4dIoHKlqkq5hpp7Vs6w3vlBiAu6jG5RRNnb80whMPNi_CH1XpcWiMFhvG4sHTM8TVla8AqGTxdABRrlcFZSN-Lq9xRuukRwuGVr14l4J2gXMjAX6IzctQ8Xu6-7vwS3xTe9zUmYxFQv2vOg2ZUzmXCc5jsP9MoyL4AMDnzGVJdnZVRJA75s9uzooqDolQ6X4M2AiT3AHFJ8H5cDx1tnHxsKO6brOgpu-87Gx4vXy9gZbt0pL6pOz1bRMJi2nx2EeDBYJzekXYvHTFXAu7CUfgzB9jFcifD3du7-qUWcYOHd1Zq6JDMtQxxBGVaXtED8wES8uLDxTXFcPDOX9tHGz_Zomg9owRlBVj5mWCdqUDPAJn19kDkNbm55czgTrYQhyGCqfABjHBxMTqdjjok9IznboKV1waqIK1fcOMUvB_-jLOzKk0m7NabQdwaAse4=w1122-h631-no

It's not goodbye, it's see ya real soon... (it's still sad though amirtie?)

7kq1n2c6QjEANIKqHpmm6d3LX56NThutS_j3n_HnJ7T6azF9QPODGurrui9CrTefsVT6qxNjY2KtgNkRWKy_PVcXMV6WlJJSuF14PaUU3SjSaMh1ZmNKCwtinH6ETIL9V0Y4tLmNNTg1bodOu63XX1TvaRYXB4f25f_dk1BnSrJMaPGjKo6EbrtUqKhP8wRiNO7I--g7Vj0mWh6pKXtLI44BNX_Ev_grfH2sQ7H6lAPXheWKS-tVGgmGgIRFtGmw8X2ELctjlMsOKckPZ5JFkSH39_SLYL9qsE_nksOdt0h_hs7cE8OtojWH-CFqt7-PNp0TT9WBDKL0NTGyLmz3STMjiwmghM5xrI6MDg66Bbzd1iIJ6XoTCNaKuqdHVN6i4ugwzwGILu9bO8uipZ48BI1t-t9beKuCQWPiEfZhROoykX4ntuRbPWpG194YxvnDiWtMbvcKnCwSBuef1A0mEwgvC-y4RkLKvxeohuXDySFLB-5yFD5ZhNqFa0yn0HGInPcoPGotZAGMSmfqU3h7hPrHoJHpm1hlARNYImgZDj3UY3euugvNCjIN_KTz_o5pSwLxcMQCMM8QgPeYdksTcrInWVKXB10=w356-h631-no

Same, same.

We arrived to MCO with plenty of time, I was actually pretty thankful because the security line was very long this time around! We took on last victory ride on the fake-o-rail and sat down at our terminal. While we waited, I had to return to the real world and worked on a paper for my composition class while snacking on MNSSHP candy:lovestruc

Then our even less magical plane arrived to take us back to real life... sigh.
_jLsP1Y4rfy5e1qKcJBqEP-YRhOa86kEsgVGnjBjRFEAtrbnw0dBwrGry_zI32Po3g8FCciRKXUkVPL3fALVnsBMJF-09MayUCIfHGAJndM_KSO7U3Axqwx9ErP-YuuTwShhuWVBh_dSHxezRYJxRX62YzjFOuyFbcE-8k3VStoOAm61Grf8o590hUQBoDT-o7YjgoWOIAJSMFTSCZgM5ZR-oL7qZVIYwc5i0Mx6ATgL-KJPTXrXLXroeBNvVcLqIrSMXvRhhPcP0ULWZqJMpALXwG9doRuopBMaH44eHK2AEE9pcmrMZ94oM85PllVHYRKsW9FwKEvql-OEF1x7NHfO3azAwBrwrqBWgXXrUsg9IJFp8Wg0NH-wddmWP3cL5Itc5aWiVUQYa_IOJDBsoZA4JhyhYuiksq1AJqXSDU2FHJ7q2hh1QNd21l_300hr9E7JEfZ-lvDjNCbxaQucOyzzPN8zO2GZ5fPUWlp4VY2UnsLq5C6GjkxUQu2wQxjBzS8r8-e6lYpXN9iwu6oEpwH9VjpSHrQtkUHrnQLVF8TMY9sRruustyedCoKhMK3HjkQkG-g8fvDUbUOf_MPdh0UFJvxO9C8=w472-h631-no

I was thankful we got a direct flight home so we didn't have to deal with the stress of a layover:upsidedow

And that my friends, brings this magical trip to a close! Thank you so very much for following along and leaving your sweet comments along the way, they always made my day!!

I'm so thankful for this Mother-Daughter trip I got to take with my sweet Hot Momma, I know I'll hold onto all of the amazing memories we make for a looong time! We're already dying to go back!
Until next time, stay magical! :wizard:
Love, Hollye

*Real life update*

Last edited:
Awesome trip! It is always so sad on leaving day. They try to make you feel better about it on ME by playing the videos of everyone having a great time...and your heading to the airport. Talk about a major tease! So glad that you enjoyed your mother/daughter trip. I had taken my mom last year for her birthday and we had a lot of fun. Time to start planning a new adventure! HAHA! :D

Just wanted to chime in and say finished reading your report. I loved all the photos you posted and love the title of the thread :) Your name for your mom is sooo cute too.

Thanks for the wonderful time I've had reading your report and will def. look forward to your next one!!

Awesome trip! It is always so sad on leaving day. They try to make you feel better about it on ME by playing the videos of everyone having a great time...and your heading to the airport. Talk about a major tease! So glad that you enjoyed your mother/daughter trip. I had taken my mom last year for her birthday and we had a lot of fun. Time to start planning a new adventure! HAHA! :D
Haha, it is SUCH a major tease!
And yes! Hopefully I can plan a new adventure super soon! ;)

Just wanted to chime in and say finished reading your report. I loved all the photos you posted and love the title of the thread :) Your name for your mom is sooo cute too.

Thanks for the wonderful time I've had reading your report and will def. look forward to your next one!!
Thanks for reading, and for your sweet compliments! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Real Life Update: I Started a Blog!!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to add this little bit on the end here that if you're interested in keeping up with me until my next Disney adventure, I have a lifestyle blog at simplyhollye.blogspot.com! It's not all about Disney like my things here on the Dis but I'm sure I will talk about Disney A LOT! I also plan on possibly writing a TR from when I visited EPCOT/MK for a day in December of 2014 (a little behind aren't I? lol). But anyway, I thought some of you would like to know!! Happy reading! :cutie:

I'm heading on a Mother/Daughter trip this September with my mom so it was super fun to read your trip report! Glad to see you're still writing TR and blogs too!

P.S. This is one of my favorite photos from our last trip to AK where we totally forgot to pack the ponchos and I thought of you when I read about your poncho day. We had forgot to pack them in our day bag and there was no break in the rain, so we just went for it and got soaked running to our car. We documented this event with a self-timer on our waterproof camera... matching shirts and all!
1170770_10200765136186268_308986495_n.jpg

Loved reading your trip report!! I totally get the "this is my favorite" on so many things because who can pick just one?!?!? I am heading down soon for a mother/daughter trip also during MNSSHP and can't wait! I hope we have as good a time as you did. Thanks for all the fabulous info!

I just found and read your trip report. Loved all the details and tips!! So glad you had an awesome trip!

~mary
P.S. I agree, Cadbury really is better than Hershey's!

I just started reading TR and I have to say that I loved yours. With I knew about the DCP when I could've done it. I knew someone that did get to do it. She worked at the beach club shop but she loved every minute. Good luck!!

Your pictures of the decorations at the MK just got me SO excited to visit during this time!!! Great TR by the way!

I'm heading on a Mother/Daughter trip this September with my mom so it was super fun to read your trip report! Glad to see you're still writing TR and blogs too!

P.S. This is one of my favorite photos from our last trip to AK where we totally forgot to pack the ponchos and I thought of you when I read about your poncho day. We had forgot to pack them in our day bag and there was no break in the rain, so we just went for it and got soaked running to our car. We documented this event with a self-timer on our waterproof camera... matching shirts and all!
1170770_10200765136186268_308986495_n.jpg
Thank you for reading and including such a sweet picture of your mother/daughter trip!! I'm glad you were able to have so much fun even though you were soaking wet! :o
Loved reading your trip report!! I totally get the "this is my favorite" on so many things because who can pick just one?!?!? I am heading down soon for a mother/daughter trip also during MNSSHP and can't wait! I hope we have as good a time as you did. Thanks for all the fabulous info!
Haha I'm glad you understand me, it's all just so good! :lovestruc I hope you have a very magical trip, Fall is such an amazing time to visit!
I just found and read your trip report. Loved all the details and tips!! So glad you had an awesome trip!

~mary
P.S. I agree, Cadbury really is better than Hershey's!
Thank you for the compliment, I'm glad to hear so many people enjoy my detail (my family makes fun of me for including when and where we went to bathroom:rotfl:)! But I love knowing every little detail of something before I do it so I hoped some people felt the same ;)

I just started reading TR and I have to say that I loved yours. With I knew about the DCP when I could've done it. I knew someone that did get to do it. She worked at the beach club shop but she loved every minute. Good luck!!
Aww, thank you! I'm so glad to hear your friend had such a great experience with the DCP, I'm so excited to begin that journey! :hyper:

Your pictures of the decorations at the MK just got me SO excited to visit during this time!!! Great TR by the way!
Thank you! I hope your trip is awesome, I'm dying to go back soon!! :goodvibes

I just happened upon your TR and binge-read it.

Please go to WDW again soon so I can read along with your next report in real time! :-D

I just happened upon your TR and binge-read it.

Please go to WDW again soon so I can read along with your next report in real time! :-D
Oh my gosh, this made my day! As soon as I read this I told my parents I needed to go back for the DIS :rotfl: I'm trying to orchestrate some kind of master plan for me to go back early next year, I'll definitely make sure I'll TR whenever I go again ;)

I was a little late finding your report but I had to tell you how much I enjoyed it! We are planning a trip for next year and I get through long slow nights at work reading trip reports. Thanks for sharing!
Diane

I was a little late finding your report but I had to tell you how much I enjoyed it! We are planning a trip for next year and I get through long slow nights at work reading trip reports. Thanks for sharing!
Diane

Thank you for commenting, I'm glad to know people are still enjoying it! I'll be heading back in late January for another trip so you can be the first to the party for the next TR if you want, haha! ;) When are you going next year, hope you have a great time!

Thank you for commenting, I'm glad to know people are still enjoying it! I'll be heading back in late January for another trip so you can be the first to the party for the next TR if you want, haha! ;) When are you going next year, hope you have a great time!

We are trying to decide. October, November or December. It will be my 3 year old granddaughters first trip. Her Birthday is in December. I took her mom on her first ever trip at the same age. I want to miss Pop Warner week and just need to decide between Halloween or Christmas time.

I was late finding your TR but I am SO glad I did. I loved your TR! It looks like you and Hot Momma had a blast! I can't wait to check out your blog! Best wishes!

I was late finding your TR but I am SO glad I did. I loved your TR! It looks like you and Hot Momma had a blast! I can't wait to check out your blog! Best wishes!
Aww! It's so cool to know people are still enjoying it so long after I finished my report! Thanks for checking out my blog- although I kinda gave up on it :rotfl:... However I do have a Youtube channel! I realized I don't really like blogging if it's not about Disney hehe. Thankfully I'll be back in WDW in January so pretty soon I'll have plenty to write about :goodvibes

Just read your whole report and loved it! Thanks for sharing!!

Was cool to hear you found a new love for AK on this trip - my husbands and I's favorite park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter