Completed trip report on ourstay at Nick Hotel

firemanmedic

Earning My Ears
The rest of my vacation was very good.

I apologize for having ones believe I cheated on my vacation ....

Our Hotel stay was great at the Nick Hotel. My kids were kinda disapointed that for the entire week we stayed, we only saw DORA ,DIEGO,and SPONGEBOB.But the hotel had lots of other things to do it all worked out. Also we had ThunderStorms for several days and if it started to thunder by the swimming area then the Lifeguards had everyone out of the pools and the recreation areas too. There are 2 swimming pools at NICK HOTEL.We only used the one closest to our room.Besides the pool were Water Slides of all sizes, a HUGE bucket was above the slides which dumped(green water) after it filled with water.It was the closest I got to being slimed.They played triva games at 11am and 2pm for the kids. Now they got really slimed.There were basketball courts,1 all-weather pool table , a putt putt area that had about 12 holes.Also 2 Hot Tubs, snack bar,a large tent with 2 massage therapist .Cost too much for me to have it done.ALL of this was at this one pool.Probably the same at the other pool but don't quote me on that.

Inside the Nick Hotel Mall was all of your eating places such as SUBWAY,A&W ,PIZZA HUT and the nick resturant......the theatere for the 3d movies ...ther were 4 to choose from.....Several gift shopsd also...Really nice place for kids and adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter