Completer pins?

TimmyDuck

Donald's #1 Fan
What are they? My wife recently got the 5 mystery hidden mickey pin set with the 5 princesses from the Downtown Disney pin store and we have just come across a Jasmine one and took it and says Hidden Mickey Pin/Completer Pin. just wondering what it is so if someone with a little more knowledge and experience with pin could let me know I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

There are two categories of Completer Pins.

One is when you have to go to multiple locations with a card and get the card stamped (and possibly buy a specific pin) at each location. Once you have all the stamps you are given a pin for having completed the "Pin Pursuit"

The other is the evil plan when pins are available with a particular theme but they will also manufacture a framed set which includes all the pins in the set plus a pin which is only available with the framed set. The four framed sets in this year's upcoming Pin University is a perfect example of this evil.

There is a third category, for example the Princess "rear-view mirror" Cast Lanyard pin set was only available by trading, but the Jasmine completer pin is available for $1 with $30 purchase at various Disney locations. There is also a sixth pin for the "rubber duck" Donald series (pirate) and the autopia cars (buzz in a green car).

More info at: http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/event?id=36845

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter