Confused about New DDP and Alcohol

happy2go2wdwmom

<font color=violet>I love that great song!<br><fon
So now, will I be able to select a glass of wine or a beer with my QS lunch reservation at BOG using my 2018 DDP? Do they even serve alcohol for lunch? I is not on their menu. What about at other quick service places? Will WDW now offer alcohol at all QS locales?

Also, we have dinner ADRs at TH for ROL with DDP - will this include one alcoholic drink per adult using the DDP? And lastly, I know they took away the appetizer (boo hiss), but will we be able to get one free alcoholic drink per adult as our drink choice with our paid DDP at Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano Fantasmic Lunch?

:butterfly:thanks:

No alcohol at any of the QS at MK so far. Only at some TS (BOG and I read reports that Skipper Canteen also has some). For more information, I would check the Dining Plan sub-forum and check the threads on this subject there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts