Connections Bonus

patsal

<font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to
Coolsavings.com has an offer for a free $25.00 TRU, KRU,BRU, Blockbuster or Sam Goody Gift certificate just for trying Connections for the thirty day trial period ($1). If your thinking of joining before the 31st of March, this is a nice extra incentive.

Thanks! If they'd just get start giving out vouchers with longer expiration dates I'd go for this offer!

Thanks for the heads up...I am seriously thinking of trying this out...there are a few reward programs that give you points for signing up, so this might be a great way to go! :)

I went to the web site for coolsavings and just got lost. Couldn't find anything about Connections vouchers. Can you tell me exactly how you go to that offer? I was going to join Connections for our 3/16 trip to DW anyway..just been lazy about getting to it!
Thanks!

this is not the first time I have tried to access connections through the coolsavings site, what is the trick??? Thanks

Does anyone know if I can re-join Connections? I did my 30-day membership, and cancelled, after buying some certificates. Well, I went for Christmas, and was VERY satisfied with my certificates - I want more!! Any experiences???

I've joined connections "many" times. I usually have used it just for the free incentives and cancelled within the 30 days. My points offers points sometimes and I also got the $25.00 good at sam goody,blockbuster, toysrus,oncue,suncoast,waldenbooks and borders.

I LOVE free stuff!

Okay! LOL...I am addicted to this board now...:) I just signed up for Connections through My Points...I got 200 bonus points and a $25 Gas Card...which is better for us since we drive to Florida!! :)

Great deal! Thanks for the heads up! :)

After searching around here is how I got the Connections deal through coolsavings.

1) Click on the Free Stuff tab
2) At the top you will see a link that states "You have a total of XX free offers today". Click this link.
3) As of this writing, the connections info was listed on page 2 (offer # 16).

I guess it was actually a good thing I procrastinated this long before buying my tickets for my March trip.

Enjoy!

Will you receive the $25 g/c or gas card within your 30 day trial? If so, are you able to keep it if you cancel within the trial period?

Thanks,
Tiffany
WDW College Program 1990

Tiffany
I am not sure yet...I have to wait for my packet to arrive and then I will let you know...it says it will have details on how to claim it...I am sure that is how it must work with the TRU giftcard as well??

I'm not sure if this is the same offer, but a couple of days ago a window popped up on my PC saying that if I tried Connections I would get a free $25 gift card for TRU, B&N, etc. But when I read further - it said that after the 30 day trial I would be charged an annual fee of $89.95! I believe this is $10 more than the annual price I've seen mentioned!

I just checked the coolsavings link to get this offer - this one says $79.95 per year. I guess it pays to read the small print.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter