Connections-new to this

KatyMac

Mouseketeer
Connections sounds like a good thing, and i can probably use the savings at other places than WDW. But what if i try it, and order my tickets and vouchers, and at the end of my 30 days, really don't feel that i will use it enough to keep membership? If i cancel are my vouchers and tickets valid? From the board it sounds like they are, but on their site i thought i saw something about being an active member to use the giftcards and vouchers. Can someone who has used Connections help me? Thanks!!

Your vouchers and tickets will be good if you cancel your membership. The giftcards that are available for purchase offer a 'kickback' refund to your cc the following month. For that you have to remain in the program. For instance I ordered giftcards to Toys R Us and Planet Hollywood. In order to get the $2 per gc at Planet Hollywood and the $5 per gift card at Toys R Us refunded to my cc, I have to still be active in the program next month. I am still deciding if I'll keep or not.

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter