• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connections time frame

Bearak27

Oh Bother.
I'm leaving on Monday 3/18/02 for WDW. I joined connections however they said it was three business days I needed to wait to place my order. How quickyly do they come in the mail and can I have them sent to a different address, ie the Swan hotel! I'd be grateful for some input as this is a very last minute trip!LOL
Thanks Betty

hi betty,

i received my parkhoppers and meal vouchers the next day after i ordered them via ups just last week....unbelievable. i have never had something arrive that quick. i think they are shipped from omaha, nb. i live in missouri....which is close by.....maybe that is why they arrived here overnight. i think you can get them in time. if not, you can send them back, if they arrive after you leave. you have a 90 day timeframe to send them back. they did require a signature for delivery. i would definitely recommend them for their very prompt service.

debbie

I don't know what the 3 business days is about. I went directly to www.connections123.com and clicked 'join' and was immediately given my membership number; that was Wednesday. I ordered quick and casual vouchers and bkft vouchers and they arrived on Friday. Very quick. If you didn't sign up via phone, just go to the website and order there. Definitely should arrive by Friday!

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter