Connections

Becca61

Earning My Ears
A few connection questions:
1. I have looked at mousesavers for her recommendations of where to use the vouchers, and then I went to the menu and prices site, but I have yet to cross-reference any restaurant where the $29 lunch voucher is a good deal. Am I missing something? Where and what can you eat that $29 would be a savings?
2. When a menu states under appetizers that is is for 2 (like at Restaurnat Makareesh in Morroco in Epcot, they have a 7.95 appetizer, but it is for 2), can you get that appetizer using the voucher?
3. With the quick and casual, when you order a burger and it comes with fries, do you also get a side dish?
I know Beaches and Cream is the best (and seems to me the only) good deal, and I understand that we could share these huge entrees. But we could share an entree without using vouchers, and we usually don't drink soda (just water) with our meals. So are these connections vouchers really a good deal???
Many thanks for any help with this!

I've never used them so I'm not sure about all of your questions, but we are planning on buying 2 Lunch vouchers for Rainforest Cafe, and 2 for Le Cellier. We are two adults and a 2yo and 4yo, and 2 vouchers will be enough food for the four of us at each place. I think RFC is the best deal. You can get that big appetizer sampler, a lobster, a drink, and the volcano dessert for over 50% off. Not to mention tip and tax.

Also, it is a good deal at Alfredo's (Italian Restaurant at Epcot) - the prices there are very high.

I thought I read somewhere that some of the Restaurants will accept the $29.50 vouchers for DINNER. Does anyone know if this is true?

We used a Kingdom Lunch voucher ($29) for lunch at Brown Derby, splitting an expensive entree, appetizer, and dessert. With tax and tip, the meal would have cost us more than $43. We paid $29. We think the savings is worth it for special meals like that one. That said, we agree that the 11.00 Quick and Causual vouchers, used at Pepper Market or Beaches and Cream, are THE best deal at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter