Contemporary/BLT and Kids Photos

teachallday

Mouseketeer
I would like to see pictures of the Contempoary / Bay Lake Towers areas that are for kids to have fun.

I would especially like to see the new Kids Splash and Play area at the Contemporary Pool, and the new playground (if there is anything to take pictures of yet). There are also the arcades, boats, beaches, tenis courts, etc. If your kids enjoyed it at the Contempoary or BLT, put some pictures here for other to see.

The BLT hasn't officially opened yet, but the pool area looks great! Here are some pics of the BLT pool area. *** see post 4

We just joined DVC, and I can't wait until June to stay there!

Yeah I know BLT doesn't open for 3 days. Thanks for the attempt at the pictures, but the link was to a dining review, no pictures. Sorry

Thanks for posting these pictures - it looks great! Can't wait to try BLT in just 7 weeks from now! :thumbsup2

is the BLT pool a zero entry? I thought I read that it was, but the pics look like it has stairs???

If you look in the second photo, it looks like the zero entry area is to the left of the small slide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter