Contemporary to Epcot for early dining reservation?

How do you get to an 8:00am reservation at Epcot from Contemporary? The Epcot monorail does not start until 7:30 which I would think would be cutting it close for a 8:00am breakfast. There were also no buses running this morning to Epcot, only to DHS and AK. I am guessing I am going to have to Uber later on this week. Just wondering if others have ran into this situation.

We have done the 8:00am Akershus PPO reservation 3 times and were staying at the contemporary. We were at the Epcot monorail about 10-15 minutes before they started to let us board. We boarded and made it to the park, through security and to our reservation all 3 times with at least 5 minutes to spare.

I thought they had bus service from monorail resorts to epcot before the monorail opens? Once you get there goh can look at MDE early one morning to see

We used Uber and Lyft to get around when we didn't want to wait for Disney transportation or to move between resorts

I thought they had bus service from monorail resorts to epcot before the monorail opens? Once you get there goh can look at MDE early one morning to see

I don’t think they do.

We took a Minnie Van to Epcot on a recent trip in order to not be in a crowd arriving for early EMH.

I’ve read about the early morning/pre monorail Epcot bus from the monorail resorts more on the DIS than I’ve ever seen it in person. I’m sure it does exist, but I’ve always been too scared to really sit there and find out with a PPO ADR on the line! :lmao:

I’ve read about the early morning/pre monorail Epcot bus from the monorail resorts more on the DIS than I’ve ever seen it in person. I’m sure it does exist, but I’ve always been too scared to really sit there and find out with a PPO ADR on the line! :lmao:
Don't blame you there... but you could take a peak at the MDE bus arrival times to see if something is listed. Next time you (or someone else lurking about) is up early while staying at a monorail resort. It'll give you something to do while waiting for that Uber to show. :coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter