Continue my Disney Story...(I'll Start)

Aladdan

Earning My Ears
Hey everybody! Hopefully I am doing this in the correct forum...I had an idea that I thought might be fun for some of us. Here it is: I am going to start writing a Disney Story...when my section of the story is finished, the next person continues it however they want to. All Disney/Pixar characters can be involved. Of course try to keep it clean please, it is Disney after all! Try to follow my lead as best you can. Use your imagination and have fun! I hope to keep continuing this...when I feel like it needs to have an ending I will stop it, but until then, lets get this story started!

THE LOST WORLD OF DISNEY

CHAPTER 1: THE DISCOVERY

It was the night of Mickey & Minnie's wedding at the Magic Kingdom. All of the Disney characters from all over attended. Only, what was supposed to be the greatest day of their lives, turned out to be the worst. The kingdom was all in shambles, the castle had been taken over by Maleficent and the entire World of Disney was being run by all the villains. Most of our beloved heroes were split up from eachother and the rest were kept captive. It had been 1 year since the wedding. 1 year since the greatest criminal act had been committed. Somehow, all of the villains rose up from the Underworld and crashed the celebration. King Mickey was no where to be found and the Queen was held as a slave to Maleficent in her own castle. Agrabah was enslaved to Jafar, Ursula had control of the seas, Scar was again the King at Pride Rock, and so on. How it all happened was a mystery. All hope in the World of Disney seemed to be lost...That is, until a certain Sorcerer's Apprentice was finally found by three individuals that stumbled upon him deep in Sherwood Forest.

Donald Duck was chasing Chip & Dale all through the woods.
"Hey come back here you two! That's mine!" Donald yelled as he ran.
"Dale, I don't know if that was a good idea stealing that from Donald!" Chip said.
Dale responded, "Aw c'mon Chip! We need to have some kind of fun again! Ever since the Rescue Rangers split up, there's nothing to do but bother Donald again!"
"He has been nice enough to let us stay with him all this time! The least you could do is give it back to him. Cut him some slack, he has no idea where Daisy is!" Chip snapped at Dale.
Dale then came to a hault then followed by Chip smashing into him. Donald finally caught up them.
Dale looked sad and handed a ring back to Donald.
"S-sorry Donald, we have no money so I thought I'd be able to sell it in the marketplace in Agrabah." Dale admitted.
"GIMME!" Donald swiped the ring away from Dale, "I was going to give this to Daisy the day after Mickey's wedding!" Donald started walking away.
"Could we come back with you please Donald? I promise Dale will behave this time." Chip tried to convince Donald.
"NO! Go find your own place now!" Donald continued walking and stepped in a batch of leaves. The ground gave in and Donald fell down a long hole. He smashed to the ground and the ring rolled into the darkness.
"Hold on Donald we'll find a way to get you out!" Chip yelled down. But there was no response.
Donald heard the ring come to a stop, and then he hear footsteps. Out of the shadows came an orange dog with the ring in its mouth. Donald's eyes grew wide.
"PLUTO!! Boy am I glad to see you!" Donald ran and hugged the pup as Pluto licked him. Then from the shadows came another...Donald looked with amazement. "MICKEY!!!"
Mickey Mouse stepped out of the shadows and he looked terrible. His shorts were all torn up and he did not look like himself. Donald went to hug him but Mickey used his magic to send Donald backwards.
"W-Why'd ya do that Mickey?" Donald was shocked.
Mickey tilted his head and looked at Donald Duck as if he didn't know him.
"Who are you?" Mickey asked...

END OF CHAPTER 1: THE DISCOVERY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter