Convert 1bd to 2bd Lock Off Mid Stay?

pharmama

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if its possible to have a 1bedroom villa convert to a 2 bedroom lock off part way through the stay? My SIL wants to join halfway through our trip and MIL/FIL would ideally like to just have a 1 bedroom at first and then add on the studio for the second half when SIL arrives (so converting it to a 2 bed lock off).

Has anyone done this before? Is it possible? I am guessing it would have to be two separate linked reservations? But would they be able to stay in the same 1bd portion or would they have to check out and possibly move rooms?

it might be possible...but if being close together for that 2nd part of your stay is important, it might be worth it to book a 2 bdr for the 2nd part and move rooms. if you try and reserve it as 1 bdr and a studio they might say something like “we’ll try but can’t make any guarantees”

probably best to call and ask (although it’ll probably come down to room availability at time of check-in)

it might be possible...but if being close together for that 2nd part of your stay is important, it might be worth it to book a 2 bdr for the 2nd part and move rooms. if you try and reserve it as 1 bdr and a studio they might say something like “we’ll try but can’t make any guarantees”

probably best to call and ask (although it’ll probably come down to room availability at time of check-in)

Yes, sorry I wasn't clear- we are planning to book as 2bed for the second half (its a couple hundred dollars cheaper that way vs separate studio and 1bd booking too). In laws are ok moving rooms if they have to so we're just going to try and book and put in as many requests as we can in hopes that they won't even have to move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter