Convince me it'll be okay? LOL!

Rajah

DIS Veteran
I *was* all psyched to ride M:S while my parents and I are at WDW in a week and a half, but now I'm not so sure. People are saying it's more intense and longer than the launch on R&RC, and that launch is about the limit of what I can handle. I don't come anywhere close to *sick* on R&RC, the anticipation and *watching* the launch is always worse, but the sensation is still pretty bad, and now I'm not sure I want to experience something *worse* :eek:

But, on the other hand, I *work* in the space program, this is my chance to experience a shuttle launch on the inside so to speak, I'm physically fit enough to ride it... I want to see the rest, I'm just not sure about the takeoff. :/

Help!!

I have looked forward to this ride since I first heard it was coming. However, as we get closer to our September trip, I keep reading reports about the attraction. Nausea seems to be a common issue. Because of this, I'm thinking I may wimp out. Motion sickness gets me pretty easily on swirly, twirly type rides (no teacups for me!). I know this must be an awesome attraction, but I don't want to ruin any part of my day feeling sick from it. Like you, I'm hoping for something encouraging before I really decide what I'll do.

Have a great time!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter