• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coordinating ADRs, EMHs, and crowd levels

taylorcpa

Mouseketeer
How in the world do you coordinate all the above? ADRs are needed at 180 days but EMHs and crowd levels are generally not available that early. Without having park hopper tickets, how do you do that? Do you make multiple ADRs and then cancel when the other info comes out? I'm having trouble figuring this out.

What works for you??

The calendar from Disney usually comes out a week or 2 before the 180 day window. It gets a little tight for planning if you are going at the very beginning of the month, but it is doable.

How in the world do you coordinate all the above? ADRs are needed at 180 days but EMHs and crowd levels are generally not available that early. Without having park hopper tickets, how do you do that? Do you make multiple ADRs and then cancel when the other info comes out? I'm having trouble figuring this out.

What works for you??

Yes - I make extra ADRs and cancel them as soon as I solidify my plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter