Coping & Compassion Lehigh Valley PA DIS Meet

TaraPA

Can't live without a ticker!!!!
I don't know if this is appropriate to post on here or not - moderator please feel free to move if necessary. In the last month it seems that about 5 or 6 of us chatting, sharing advice & just listening to each other on this board have discovered that we live within a few miles of each other. Some of us have tossed around the idea of meeting up for coffee, to chat, vent, ramble on or just to share Disney stories to get our minds off of things. A sort of Disney Group Therapy! Can anyone meet this Wednesday, September 12th at Starbucks at The Promenade in Center Valley? I'm going to throw 2 times out there - either 9:15am or 1pm? If it's 1pm (or any lunch time) we could even meet at Cosi's or Pita Pit for a quick bite. I'm also availalbe Thursday or Friday. Anyone else?

Tara, we do have a Dis Meets board but I feel that since you all met here and really want to meet to discuss what brought you all together, I will leave it here.

If you would like to extend the invitation to others in your area, then let me know and we will move it to the Dis Meets board....

As much as I would love to I can't leave my daughter alone and she is having a very bad week this week. Sorry.

Looks like this week won't work out - we'll try again another time!

Let me know when you reschedule. Usually only Mondays are good for me unless it is Rachaels treatment day. But I could work something out.

HUgs to you all....maybe another time will work better, it is sometimes so good to meet people who are dealing with these illnesses even if it is for 1/2 hour....you will do it when you can..

Kanga, hugs honey.. take care of her and most of all remember to take care of you.....it is so hard to watch this kind of illness and pain when it is a loved one... saying prayers for her this morning and for you too...

Lucky me, I got to meet GraysMom today, she popped into my work to say hello. How nice of her! Jessamy - Sorry I couldn't chat more, it got really busy when you were in there. They were cleaning up the seating area around the firepit over by Starbucks - that would be such a nice spot to meet up on these nice cool mornings, having coffee by the fire & chatting!

MsKanga - hugs to you. Which hospital are you at? I'm very close to St Luke's Bethlehem.

Right now we are in the university of pennsylvania hospital.

I figured you'd be down at CHOP or U of P. Hugs to you & your family, hang in there. Hopefully you'll be back home soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter