Coquina pad size in preferred loops

Sandbar_2

Earning My Ears
We are coming last week of March. Parents bringing Class C and we are tenting on same site. Wondering about approximate dimensions of the coquina pad for our tent. We have 2 tents to choose from. The smaller I know will fit, but wondering if the 17x9 we usually use will fit, even if it's a tight fit. I know description says "small tent" will fit. Anyone who has actually measured the coquina pad, I would greatly appreciate the input. Thanks!

The problem there is the coquina pads are not standard. They are all different sizes, so what may fit on one site may not fit on the site next to it. You can call and have them note the tent size on the reservation, so that when they place you they will try and make sure that the tent will fit.

Welcome Sandbar_2 to the camping board!

I agree with PaHunter. Every pad is a different size. I'd get the size tent that suits your needs and note it on your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!