Corey and Craig 2 Dudes and a Cruise

Greenfield1984

DIS Veteran
Ive said it before and have to say it again.

The video quality that this team puts out is incredible.

Both in the actual video quality (so crisp and clear) as well as the content and amazing editing.

Its got me excited about doing a cruise i can't possibly ever go on (way too susceptible to sea sickness no matter how timid).

Maybe ill cave and allow the wife to take the kids one day.

But got to say im super excited for the rest of the footage.

These vids could easily be used for Disney promos.

And how the views are not exploding is beyond me.

All this to say. Good job team and thanks.

We are going on a 4 night in June on the Dream for my in-law's 50th anniversary. I have watched every YouTube available for the Dream. After I exhausted DisUnplugged stuff, I was left with a lot of not so great quality stuff (or just very basic ship/stateroom tours). The video quality is great as is the presentation of what happens on the cruise. And they have all their facts straight!

I'm afraid to watch those! I have a tendency to book a trip immediately following.

The Vlog's from Disney Springs have me contemplating a trip down just to check out the new restaurants. The Edison looks awesome!

We are going on a 4 night in June on the Dream for my in-law's 50th anniversary. I have watched every YouTube available for the Dream. After I exhausted DisUnplugged stuff, I was left with a lot of not so great quality stuff (or just very basic ship/stateroom tours). The video quality is great as is the presentation of what happens on the cruise. And they have all their facts straight!
Adam Hattan has released 3 of 4 videos on the Dreams in the last couple weeks and I highly, highly recommend them. They are long but were detailed showed things I had never seen before and good quality.
In his last one, the day covered both Castaway and the Beauty and the Beast show and he was quite emotionally about it saying it was worth the cruise right there.

Adam Hattan has released 3 of 4 videos on the Dreams in the last couple weeks and I highly, highly recommend them. They are long but were detailed showed things I had never seen before and good quality.
In his last one, the day covered both Castaway and the Beauty and the Beast show and he was quite emotionally about it saying it was worth the cruise right there.

Thanks for the tip! Off to watch them, until Craig and Corey release Day 2, at least :)

I've seen this video twice now (2nd time showed my son, who also loved it), bc we are planning our 1st Disney cruise. I have to say it is outstanding and so helpful. Love the detail, thoroughness, and high video and sound quality. Thanks so much for your work in creating it and I am excited to see day 2 and more!

Fantastic video. That video made me want to book a cruise and I have never ever wanted to do that (I get motion sickness if I turn my head too fast). I love that kids club area. I wish I was 10 years old (when I didn't get motion sickness) just so I could go play in the Millennium Falcon all day. Great job guys!!! You have me thinking about doping myself up on Dramamine and giving it a whirl for a 3 day cruise...maybe lol. It looks like so much fun!!!!

I'm not 100% positive on that one, but I will add it here to this thread as soon as I see it go up! :goodvibes

While your at it can you see if the guys would star in a 90s weekly sitcom by the same name? With a catchy theme song and a wacky neighbor thats always eating at the buffet. Cory's tag line could be "You got any more lamb!" I think we can make this work. Lets run it by Pete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!