CORONADO SPRING RESORT PILLOWS-UPDATED-MUST READ THIS WONDERFUL STORY!!

Lorna7

Earning My Ears
A really nice story about kindness and generosity!!
I had a post a little while ago asking if anyone knew about the amazing DISNEY pillows, I would have used at DISNEY’S CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT in 2019– how to buy, etc. A couple of posters gave me a link to check out. Which I did, thanks!
Then I thought, maybe I’ll email Coronado Springs Resort (CSR) and ask them, also. But I could not find an email. So, my next thought was, I’ll email Disney and ask them for the resort pillows details.
Well, it took a week or so, (I didn’t worry, as Disney has always answered any questions), and I got a reply from Disney. They provided me with another link to check out the pillows. But then, I noticed I had another email that I didn’t recognize but looked ok. I opened it and Disney, as well as answering my email request, had also forwarded my email to the actual Coronado Springs Resort. I read the email from a lady at Coronado Springs and she also provided me with the same link as Disney!
I checked out this website and narrowed the pillows down to two possibilities of the ones I would have used at CSR in 2019. I emailed the lady back at CSR with the 2 possibilities and asked her if these were the ones? This is where it gets amazing….
I received an answered from her either the same day or the next day, and she said to be sure, she will send me 1 of each kind of pillow, brand new, for FREE!! Yes, 2 FREE pillows to keep from DISNEY’S CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT!! I could NOT believe it!! I was in happy shock and disbelief, and so thankful; she said was glad to do it!!
I’m hoping/planning to go back to Disney in 2021 and was going to ask to buy a pillow, and the thought occurred to me that when I am there, face to face, willing to buy, they might give me a pillow but… to ship me 2 free pillows from Orlando to Canada, never even entered my mind. The pillows arrived in less than a week and are now in my bed!! That’s the wonder of Disney for you!!
I’m not posted the lady’s name, as I didn’t ask her permission, but I just had to tell this wonderful story of generosity and kindness!!

That’s a lovely story and shows you the magic Disney like to pass on to guests. The pillows mushy really be something special.

I had a post a little while ago asking if anyone knew about the amazing DISNEY pillows, I would have used at DISNEY’S CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT in 2019– how to buy, etc. A couple of posters gave me a link to check out. Which I did, thanks!
Then I thought, maybe I’ll email Coronado Springs Resort (CSR) and ask them, also. But I could not find an email. So, my next thought was, I’ll email Disney and ask them for the resort pillows details.
Well, it took a week or so, (I didn’t worry, as Disney has always answered any questions), and I got a reply from Disney. They provided me with another link to check out the pillows. But then, I noticed I had another email that I didn’t recognize but looked ok. I opened it and Disney, as well as answering my email request, had also forwarded my email to the actual Coronado Springs Resort. I read the email from a lady at Coronado Springs and she also provided me with the same link as Disney!
I checked out this website and narrowed the pillows down to two possibilities of the ones I would have used at CSR in 2019. I emailed the lady back at CSR with the 2 possibilities and asked her if these were the ones? This is where it gets amazing….
I received an answered from her either the same day or the next day, and she said to be sure, she will send me 1 of each kind of pillow, brand new, for FREE!! Yes, 2 FREE pillows to keep from DISNEY’S CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT!! I could NOT believe it!! I was in happy shock and disbelief, and so thankful; she said was glad to do it!!
I’m hoping/planning to go back to Disney in 2021 and was going to ask to buy a pillow, and the thought occurred to me that when I am there, face to face, willing to buy, they might give me a pillow but… to ship me 2 free pillows from Orlando to Canada, never even entered my mind. The pillows arrived in less than a week and are now in my bed!! That’s the wonder of Disney for you!!
I’m not posted the lady’s name, as I didn’t ask her permission, but I just had to tell this wonderful story of generosity and kindness!!
One of the many reasons we LOVE CSR! The CMs there are absolutely amazing!

So which version was it that you loved? Just checked out the website so I’m curious which it turned out to be (or maybe you haven’t had a chance to figure that out yet. 😉). Thanks!

So which version was it that you loved? Just checked out the website so I’m curious which it turned out to be (or maybe you haven’t had a chance to figure that out yet. 😉). Thanks!
I'm not sure? Right now I'm trying the one that says Sahara Nights Firm(doesn't feel firm/hard though), on the pillow tag. It's an awesome pillow! When I was at CSR in 2019, never thought to look at the pillow tag, I will next time. I haven't tried the second one yet.

Last edited:
Is the other pillow they sent the "Sobella Supremo"? With what I have read so far that seems to be the soft one Disney uses and the Sahara nights is the firmer one, although the castmemberlinen site has the Sahara one listed as a soft pillow but amazon Q&A's for Sahara has the Sobel company responding that it is the firm one Disney uses. Also castmemberlinen seems to call Sobella Supremo the "Disney Supreme", looks to be the same thing. Its all a bit confusing, just like my search for a Disney mattress was. The link I received from WDW Guest Services to buy bedding and pillows is not Cast Member Linen it is Sobel's site but the Cast Member Linen site seems a bit cheaper for (possibly) the same exact thing. Can anyone here specifically vouch for Cast Member Linen? Their site seems to make it look like its only for Cast Members to purchase from.

the backstory
Not sure why I didn't see this message in my endless searching a couple weeks ago. I had recently posted in the regular Coronado thread inquiring about the mattresses used at CSR. I sent an email to Disney and like the OP received an answer fairly quickly, it contained a link to Beautyrest Guest Purchase where one can buy the mattresses used at Disney, and a link to Sobel's "at home" site for bedding and pilows. Unlike OP I did not get the extra magic additional email from someone directly at Coronado nor an offer to be sent a free mattress sample sent to me LOL. Between the Disney emails and Beautyrest support emails I never did find out exactly which one was used at CSR for sure, but narrowed it down to one of two, either the Moderate or Deluxe Disney Plush. I got tired of researching and finally just went ahead and ordered the Deluxe one as it was only $50 more. We are desperately in need of a new mattress and after being turned of by our retail mattress shopping experience turned to online shopping. I almost pulled the trigger on a Saatva mattress but then went to Disney and thought, no wait, why not buy something we at least slept on and really and it's in the same price range. So anyway a couple weeks ago, just before things started getting crazy with COVID-19 here in the US, I ordered the Disney Deluxe Plush mattress. It said it could take several weeks for manufacture and then delivery but within 3 days it had been made and sent off to the delivery company, the delivery company however is giving a delivery date 3 weeks from now and frankly I'll be surprised by then if they even deliver it with all thats going on, and I will understand if its delayed indefinitely.

So with the mattress ordered I have now decided to spend some of my social distancing time to try to order Disney Pillows and sheets to go along with the mattress to hopefully eventually surprise my wife. So thus a new search underway to make sure I get the right ones and any help is aprrecciated.

Is the other pillow they sent the "Sobella Supremo"? With what I have read so far that seems to be the soft one Disney uses and the Sahara nights is the firmer one, although the castmemberlinen site has the Sahara one listed as a soft pillow but amazon Q&A's for Sahara has the Sobel company responding that it is the firm one Disney uses. Also castmemberlinen seems to call Sobella Supremo the "Disney Supreme", looks to be the same thing. Its all a bit confusing, just like my search for a Disney mattress was. The link I received from WDW Guest Services to buy bedding and pillows is not Cast Member Linen it is Sobel's site but the Cast Member Linen site seems a bit cheaper for (possibly) the same exact thing. Can anyone here specifically vouch for Cast Member Linen? Their site seems to make it look like its only for Cast Members to purchase from.

the backstory
Not sure why I didn't see this message in my endless searching a couple weeks ago. I had recently posted in the regular Coronado thread inquiring about the mattresses used at CSR. I sent an email to Disney and like the OP received an answer fairly quickly, it contained a link to Beautyrest Guest Purchase where one can buy the mattresses used at Disney, and a link to Sobel's "at home" site for bedding and pilows. Unlike OP I did not get the extra magic additional email from someone directly at Coronado nor an offer to be sent a free mattress sample sent to me LOL. Between the Disney emails and Beautyrest support emails I never did find out exactly which one was used at CSR for sure, but narrowed it down to one of two, either the Moderate or Deluxe Disney Plush. I got tired of researching and finally just went ahead and ordered the Deluxe one as it was only $50 more. We are desperately in need of a new mattress and after being turned of by our retail mattress shopping experience turned to online shopping. I almost pulled the trigger on a Saatva mattress but then went to Disney and thought, no wait, why not buy something we at least slept on and really and it's in the same price range. So anyway a couple weeks ago, just before things started getting crazy with COVID-19 here in the US, I ordered the Disney Deluxe Plush mattress. It said it could take several weeks for manufacture and then delivery but within 3 days it had been made and sent off to the delivery company, the delivery company however is giving a delivery date 3 weeks from now and frankly I'll be surprised by then if they even deliver it with all thats going on, and I will understand if its delayed indefinitely.

So with the mattress ordered I have now decided to spend some of my social distancing time to try to order Disney Pillows and sheets to go along with the mattress to hopefully eventually surprise my wife. So thus a new search underway to make sure I get the right ones and any help is aprrecciated.
The tag on the one pillow says, "Sahara Nights Firm', but the lady had a yellow sticky note on this one that said 'soft'. The second pillow, the tag says "Sobella Soft", but it had a yellow sticky note, from the lady on it that said 'firm'. Both are amazing!! I've tried both and love them, but I've been using the "Sahara Nights Firm", mainly at this point, but it doesn't feel firm. Awesome pillows!! SO thankful and grateful for this lady's kindness and generosity!!

So the firm one is actually soft and the soft one is actually firm lol. Thats the same confusion I found when checking three different sights with info on them. It sounds like the Sahara one is most likely what we will like the best so I'm probably going to go ahead and order two of them and maybe two of the Sobella ones as well, whatever ones we dont like we'll give to the kids. Not sure when I'll order with all going on, its hard to tell what businesses are still up and running and may want orders. At the moment still unsure when/if our mattress will actually get delivered, it still is supposedly on track to come in the next two weeks but I'd be surprised if it does and actually not even sure I want the delivery right now.

So the firm one is actually soft and the soft one is actually firm lol. Thats the same confusion I found when checking three different sights with info on them. It sounds like the Sahara one is most likely what we will like the best so I'm probably going to go ahead and order two of them and maybe two of the Sobella ones as well, whatever ones we dont like we'll give to the kids. Not sure when I'll order with all going on, its hard to tell what businesses are still up and running and may want orders. At the moment still unsure when/if our mattress will actually get delivered, it still is supposedly on track to come in the next two weeks but I'd be surprised if it does and actually not even sure I want the delivery right now.
Did you ever get your mattress? And if so, what were your thoughts on being the right one you were hoping for?

Yes we ended up ordering the Disney Deluxe Plush and one of each of the pillows. Now almost six months later my wife absolutely loves the mattress. I personally find it to be a bit too soft, but that has always been a difference between us anyway, I prefer a slightly harder mattress than her. Same with the pillows, I really like the harder of the two and she likes the softer one. Its really hard to say if it is really any better than some other similar priced mattress out there without sleeping on one to compare for six months but for sure we are happy with the purchase.

I stayed in Coronado in January and i slept soundly each night which is unusual for me as i hardly sleep well in hotel beds and i don't sleep well in my own! I wish we could get the bedding in the uk.

You can actually buy the exact same pillows that Coronado Springs resort and other Disney resorts use? I didn't even know that! That might be great for my mom and me because although my current pillow is comfortable at night it gets flat in the mornings. How comfortable are these pillows? Because if they are awesome Mom might want to buy some too someday

You can actually buy the exact same pillows that Coronado Springs resort and other Disney resorts use? I didn't even know that! That might be great for my mom and me because although my current pillow is comfortable at night it gets flat in the mornings. How comfortable are these pillows? Because if they are awesome Mom might want to buy some too someday
Hi,
I was so generously gifted (as I mentioned in my original post, from the lady at CORONADO SPRINGS), the SAHARA NIGHTS FIRM(considered a soft pillow), and the SOBELLA SOFT(considered a firmer pillow). I LOVE them both, but if either one a little edge as my favourite, it's the SAHARA NIGHTS FIRM, I mainly use this one.
On a scale of 1 to 10 for comfort, with 10 being very comfortable, I give them an 11! I just love them and they are soooooo comfy!
The website for these Disney pillows is sobelathome.com - I hope I'm allowed to post the website, if not I'm so sorry. I have not ordered from here, not sure if they ship to Canada, where I live, or what the cost of customs would be??
I had been needing and searching for a good pillow for a long time, a good pillow is a must, a person has to get a good night's sleep. I'm soooooo happy with my pillows!!
Hope this helps! Happy pillow(s) shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!