Coronado Springs Tips Needed

jerzeystar09

Mouseketeer
I just changed our reservation last minute (we arrive next Saturday) from Pop to Coronado Springs bc I saw a great deal. We have never stayed there before but it looks beautiful. We have a standard room booked. Any recommendations as to where to request for rooms?

I have only ever stayed in a standard room and also like Ranchos because I like to be closer to the main pool as well. Keep in mind that if you are taking the Disney buses that there are internal stops both at the main building, as well as each of the individual sections, so you are never really far from transportation no matter where you stay, I love the option of coming back from the parks and either being dropped off at the front, if we want to go to the main building, or getting dropped off closer to the room, if we just want to go back to the room and relax or hit the pool. CSR is my favorite moderate resort, it is especially pretty at night in my opinion. Have a great vacation!

We stayed in the cabanas last year and loved it!! I did not feel like the walk was too long at all. It's my fav moderate. Going back in Februaryparty:

Haven't stayed since construction started but past stays we did Ranchos because it was so close to main pool which is my fav. Now me and my family are walkers so I would think any spot at CSR is good.

I've stayed in Cabanas and Ranchos. While I prefer 8A for the proximity to the Dig Site and bus stop, I really don't think there is a "bad" location at CSR. I prefer not to be at the very back of the resort, but I can always ride the bus around to the front if I am being lazy.

I like the Cabanas and have stayed in 8A as well. Loved being near the Dig Site, bus stop, and a short walk to the main building. It really is a beautiful property, and well maintained. You'll love it!

Request a newly renovated room--7A or 8A I believe have been completed--7A definitely, not quite sure 8A is complete. If 8A is complete, that would be preferable. Have fun. I loved CSR, especially nice walk at night around the resort.

The Casistas are good if you want to be close to the main building, but as of this past May they had not been renovated.

We stayed in Ranchos 6A and thought it was a great location - close to the Ranchos bus stop and the main pool. We didn't really utilize El Centro that much so proximity to that wasn't important but the walk wasn't too bad. We could get our drink cups filled at the pool bar.

I've stayed there a few times for conventions (work), the best tip I can think of is..... if you are far from the pepper market ( i always was) is call the front desk and they will send a golf cart to pick you up. I might be exaggerating, but it sure felt like a mile walk from my room(s) to the front desk ;).

I've stayed in all three sections. I like the Cabanas the best. I believe we've always been in 8b. It puts you between the main building and the main pool.

We were in Casitas 4. It was about as far away from just about everything as you can get on that resort. However, it was a beautiful resort, so we didn't actually mind our walks around the resort.
On the plus side, we were on the 4th floor and if we stood outside on the balcony, we had great views of the fireworks from HS!

Have a great trip!

and don't eat in the food court area for dinner. Was by far the worse meals we had at Disney...but resort is very nice.

Stayed in all three. LOVE Ranchos.
Highly imagineered, quiet, most buffered from construction,
close to main pool which is self contained even with quick serve and mug refills,
easy walk to main hub especially with new bridge and buses a breeze.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter