Coronavirus patients to be quarantined near Disneyland

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not suing anyone. This is a non issue. I live right next door to Costa Mesa and I couldn't care less. These people aren't going to be taking field trips to Disneyland or anything like that. They are being moved because the facilities at Travis AFB are terrible, and there is better availability of close by health care down here. Travis is literally in the middle of nowhere. It's not ideal if they have to transport patients for hospitalization, plus the place they are being held on base doesn't even have adequate climate control (they are basically being held in a warehouse type building).

If they are quarantined it is not a big deal at all. The point of quarantine is to keep them in a place with no contact with other people (or contact where the other person is wearing personal protective gear like in a hospital). I am around infected people all the time and have never contacted a virus from someone. It is not an issue at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter