• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Cosmic Ray's combo

Diamond_Girls

DIS Veteran
I apologize if this has been asked before - can you get the ribs & chick combo ($13.99) on the dining plan?

Yes..Really at the Cs you can get anything on the menus for the DDP. Just as long as its one entree (or combo meal) and one dessert and beverage per person..

Yes, and with my DD, we can share it! Then we get two pastrys and a beverage from the Bakery for a CS as a snack later on in the day. Not the best use of CS, but at least we are not too full for our sit down dinner!

:yay: :yay: :wave: We also plan on gettingCosmics Combo x 2 for 5 of us and order :banana: :banana: extra drinks fries and maybe a dessert. :cheer2: The saved c.s will help out on last day :yay: .

We ordered 3 combos at Cosmic Rays for 7 people at lunch. We ordered extra sodas. We still had food left over! If it had been at dinner, we woud have needed to order more but this was only lunch. The DP has more food available than most individauls can eat!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter