Cosmic Rays, Earl of Sandwich, Snacking Reviews

CadiesMom

Mouseketeer
Cosmic Rays: We ate a quick dinner at Cosmic Rays on our last night at the Magic Kingdom. DD had the chicken strips and fries, DH had a cheeseburger and fries, and I had the grilled chicken and fries. We all enjoyed the fixins bar and found this meal quick and tasty!

Earl of Sandwich: We loved this! DH and I both had the Club of Earl sandwich and DD had the Grilled cheese. I held my breath when DD opened her sandwich wrapper and saw that the grilled cheese looked nothing like what she is used to having, but she loved it! The grilled cheese was done on the same toasted, yummy bread as our adult sandwiches. These sandwiches are huge and we could have easily shared. Cheap by Disney standards and very good!

We enjoyed the usual occassional Mickey bar and popcorn during the various evening shows, the required awesome Dole whip, and some peanut butter chocolate fudge from the candy shop. But the our favorite snack was the soft yummy sugar cookies and hot cocoa that were given out on MVMCP evenings! We were lucky enough to attend two parties this trip and they were just the right snack for to add to the Christmas cheer! Sadly, I know DH and I gained some pounds on this trip but it was worth every extra calorie!

CadiesMom said:
Cosmic Rays: We ate a quick dinner at Cosmic Rays on our last night at the Magic Kingdom. DD had the chicken strips and fries, DH had a cheeseburger and fries, and I had the grilled chicken and fries. We all enjoyed the fixins bar and found this meal quick and tasty!

Earl of Sandwich: We loved this!

Cosmic Ray's is one of our favorite fast food eateries att he MK. I agree that the fixins bar is good, too.

and Earl of Sanwich ... we ate there for the first time last week. Delicious sandwiches & very good prices for Disney property :)!

We just returned and loved Earl of Sandwich. Very tasty!!

We absolutely love Cosmic Rays. They serve the best marinated chicken sandwich in all of WDW. Great fixins bar. I think we ended up there 3 times on our last trip. Have a feeling that we will be there again in a few weeks. :love:

Thanks for posting your reviews. Earl of Sandwich is on our list to try during our next WDW visit. I am sure our DS will want to order the grilled cheese, so thanks for the heads up that it isn't the normal kids-type grilled cheese sandwich. Although, I will encourage him to try it and hype it up stating your DD loved it.

Thanks for the reviews! We plan to enjoy all the places you mentioned this trip, including the cookies and cocoa at MVMCP. :D

We also love the fixins bar at Cosmic Ray. I have only tried the soup at Earl of Sandwich and it was fantastic.

how is the grilled cheese at E of S? As an adult I am a big fan of grilled cheeses as I am of PBJ and was wondering if they are worth getting there... or if they are nothing special and something you can just create at home...

Got a wonderful chicken Caesar salad from Rays. It must have weighed 1/2 lb and lasted most of the hour we waited for the parade.

What does the fixins bar at Cosmic Rays include? Is it the same as the fixins bar at Pecos Bill's?

Thanks,
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter