Costco 3 Day Tickets

Does Universal ask for ID with these tickets? Just curious about the entrance process. Sounds like they just scan the barcode but the tickets mention ID. Just wondering if I have to have ID ready. Or maybe they do the finger scan like Disney? Thanks!
You should always carry ID just in case something happens...even if they don't need an ID for the tickets.

I just read through the threads on these tickets. I used them last year and am wondering about the ones available now. I see the $135 tickets expire at the end of the year. Are they hoppers?

Also, would anyone happen to have the item number for these so I can call around to check stock?

The tickets I bought last month at Costco's in MA state ...

COSTCO
This ticket is valid for both Universal Studios AND Islands of Adventure for the length of this ticket.
VALID ANY 3 DAYS UNTIL 12/15/2013
2-D PTP + 3rd Free A/C Access to Both Parks Per Day; CityWalk Incl.

So yes they are Park to Park tickets!

COSTCO
This ticket is valid for both Universal Studios AND Islands of Adventure for the length of this ticket.

Would you mind posting which MA store you found these in?

COSTCO

what is this 3rd A/C Access,? and isn't citywalk free anyways... its says in included on this ticket....

As for the "A/C" on the ticket - your guess is as good as mine!:confused3

Air-Conditioned? unlikely ...
American/Canadian? the third-day free offer is limited to US & Canada ...

As long as the tickets get me park-to-park three days next week I'm cool!:cool1:

I assume the A/C is adult/child.

There is only one ticket for both adults and children.

Reese said:
Thanks Damo, I notice some not too far from me. I think I might be doing some very early Christmas shopping:thumbsup2.

Hi there...I am in Ontario too but didn't notice any close?? Michigan one maybe?

Sent from my Samsung S3 using DISBoards

You do have to ask for these tickets. Our local store got them in and never placed them on the floor. I had to ask at the register.

Has anyone tried adding a day to these tickets? We have one day left and might go 2 days this summer. Just wondering if I can add a day, how much it would be and how long I have to add the day (can I add on anytime before it expires in Dec)?

Thanks!

Has anyone tried adding a day to these tickets? We have one day left and might go 2 days this summer. Just wondering if I can add a day, how much it would be and how long I have to add the day (can I add on anytime before it expires in Dec)?

Thanks!

It is a tricky situation because if you upgrade, you turn your ticket into an expiring ticket. In your case, if you upgraded, your ticket would expire 14 days after you activated it, which would make it expired because you already used a day a while ago.

The only way to upgrade would be to do it when you first use your ticket and then it just turns into a normal 4 day ticket that would expire in 14 days.

It is a tricky situation because if you upgrade, you turn your ticket into an expiring ticket. In your case, if you upgraded, your ticket would expire 14 days after you activated it, which would make it expired because you already used a day a while ago.

The only way to upgrade would be to do it when you first use your ticket and then it just turns into a normal 4 day ticket that would expire in 14 days

That makes total sense. It seemed too good to be true that I could keep adding days until December. No biggie - I was thinking we would only use one day this summer anyway. Thanks so much!!!

I just discovered the new Costco tickets have the shorter expiration of 12/15/2013 (should've read the entire thread before going over to Costco!). We're in Florida for a trip in December, but only have one day to spend at Universal.

I'm wondering if I should hold out getting any type of ticket until the last minute in case Costco issues out tickets with an expiration of 12/2014 before our trip. Then we could use the one day and come back next Halloween.

Anyone have any idea when the expiration date changes (maybe someone can recall when they did the price change from $145 to $137??)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter