"could I have another glow cube?" - spring 2017 DR - COMPLETE 8/17 Homecoming

It has been too long since I've been there myself. Can we all just move to WDW already?

Can we please? Sounds good to me. :thumbsup2

Haven't seen this one before, but the photopass guy had a fisheye lens on so the pictures he got were unique and not something I could capture with any of my cameras/lenses/phone.

That is different. I like it!

I'm also excited to try the carne asada!

How cool, you got to meet Ashley! Can't wait to read about it! We're down to 9 days, and I'm taking note of everyone's F&G snacks! Too bad about the burnt ends. I like the crunchy part of roasts, but not THAT crunchy, lol! The fish lens photo of you guys is awesome! Oh, and you're sundresses are too cute! I am definitely going to try the shrimp & grits and the carne asada, and the rose drink!

Haven't seen this one before, but the photopass guy had a fisheye lens on so the pictures he got were unique and not something I could capture with any of my cameras/lenses/phone.
Y'all are cute! That's an adorable picture!

3feOyM9l.png

I can't describe how gorgeous and perfect the springtime weather was this day. Of course we needed more tasty food to fully appreciate the festival, so we ventured on and experienced my favorite booth again (sorry for the re-review but the pictures are better)

This picture is AMAZING. You should blow it up and frame it.

Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue – $4.25.
YURM! This looks so good! I love Key Lime. I was lucky enough to have a giant piece in Clearwater Beach but this looks just my size.

pglORvWl.png

Speaking of a good use of your money, you KNOW I had a La Vie en Rose from the France booth as soon as I was done with my beer. This time my pretty beverage was posing with the Beauty and the Beast topiaries. Again, there was maybe one couple in front of us in line for the booth. I guess you need to start coming to WDW on our schedule, @nco91590!

GURRRRRRL, you ain't kidding. I went to F&G TWICE and barely experienced the festival. My kids were slowin my drinking down! Ok...so I'm already planning my 2019 trip (because I'm insane) and have a few dates picked out. Because you are likely NOT a lunatic, get back to me once you've looked at your 2019 Disney plans and I will meet you for ALL. THE. DRINKS.

YQheUGtl.png

Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Applewood Smoked Bacon ($6.25). Scallops aren't my thing due to their dense yet wiggly texture, but R said that they were good. I tried the potatoes and green beans and found them pretty bland. The texture of the green beans was what I'd call "hotel ballroom" - which is to say probably previously frozen and a little squeaky. $6 is not a bad price point for this as scallops are a more expensive dish anywhere.This was a miss for me but I'm not the target audience anyway.

I love scallops, so I'm pretty sure I will have to try this one, but boo on the green beans. It definitely doesn't look as good as the scallop dish we had at F&W a few years ago.

eZI6Pqsl.png

Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables ($6.50). These were okay but they weren't anything unique or adventurous, and the day was already starting to warm up, so the stew type texture already put this dish behind sheerly based on the weather. Our beef tips were pretty tough despite not being overcooked, so I think it just wasn't a great cut of beef. I did like the mashed potatoes. However, this was a hearty portion if that is of concern to you. This was a "meh" for me.

Sad that this one was a "meh" for you, because it sounds so yummy!

nNc3tKVl.png

This thing was pretty large, as well as rich and decadent. The graham cracker crust was sweet and crumbly perfection, though it was of the soft variety of crust rather than the crunchy sort. The actual lime filling was very good - a nice blend between tart and sweet, which is hard to master sometimes. The meringue didn't add much other than a little visual beauty, but it certainly didn't take away from the flavor in any way. We both thought the key lime tart was creamy and very tasty. Definitely a good use of four bucks!

Ahhh, I can't wait to try this!

EwX7jOPl.png

Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños – $6.25

Well guys, everyone can have an off day and unfortunately the Smokehouse was having an off day with this dish. Look closely - can you see just how BURNT our burnt ends were?! They were basically charcoal and were completely inedible. Like crumbled in your mouth leaving an overwhelming taste of ash. It was pretty gross. R was no longer interested after the first bite so I just removed the brisket (sob... :() and ate the potatoes. Oh, and FYI I had asked for extra jalapeno, in case that is off-putting for you from the photo. Of course I was disappointed but some of my Dis friends have confirmed theirs were not like this, so we just got a bad one. Oh well.

Good grief, those DO look like charcoal! How disappointing...

I mentioned it above but if you are like me and just skim the replies for your part :teeth::teeth::teeth: I will repost it here too: . It's very slightly creamy but from watching this video there's really not that much avocado in there. It's tasty! Maybe you guys could share one to start and see if you like it?

HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?!?!? This is Pepe!!!! My most favorite bartender at La Cava!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will come back to replies, I promise, but for now I have another update!

4/1 Continued: A Monorail Loop Dismeet!

We left off in the last installment with your intrepid reporters departing Epcot to go spend some time at the WBC pool, which was a nice break from the already warm April weather. We got my mom pretty good letting her know that "the last day of Flower and Garden Festival" was really great. It was April Fool's Day, after all! :p

After our pool break we got cleaned up and summoned an Uber. Now I love Uber and sing its praises at every opportunity but this was the weirdest Uber ride I've ever had. Our driver was intent on giving us his oral tour of Orlando including tidibits with varying degrees of veracity. :rolleyes: Maybe he should become a Disney bus driver? Anyway, he was really fixated on WWE Wrestlemania being in Orlando that weekend and kept talking about it long after R and I confessed we were not wrestling fans. This whole ordeal took a bit longer than I was expecting, so R and I were the last to arrive at my first Dismeet, where we were greeted by the smiling faces of @Vernie822, Mr. Vernie, @Dis_Yoda, and Dis_Yoda_Friend. :grouphug:

Ashley and her husband were staying at Bay Lake Tower, so they'd gotten started at the Contemporary and we joined them and Dis_Yoda at the Trader Sam's Tiki Terrace! Apologies in advance for the very crappy photos. Apparently I did not adjust my camera settings properly (still learning on this camera). As we were behind, R and I immediately made some choices and put in our drink orders with the FABULOUS ;) (cough) David!

R went for the Mosquito Mojito, which is Bacardi Dragonberry rum, organic agave nectar, falernum (almond and spice syrup), mint, and fresh lime juice topped with soda water. I am shocked that he ordered this. Perhaps I was so shocked at the time that I forgot to taste it. :scratchin

WvNtinfl.png

my great photo of the mojito

Yes, I know it is lame that I write dining reports and order the same things over and over again :blush:, but Trader Sam's is a favorite and it's hard for me to get anything other than my favorite cocktail there.

8MuSUaAl.png

The Shrunken Zombie Head is Gosling's 151 black seal rum, Appleton Estate reserve rum, Bacardi 8 year rum, tropical juices, falernum, and cinnamon. This is strong and fruity and remains my favorite cocktail there for those reasons! Plus I love his little zombie face.

In a true moment of "Oh, David", the Vernies (yes, I have renamed them haha :laughing:) ordered the Uh Oa and our subsequent discussion in the vast length of time that followed was regarding the overuse of cinnamon to make fire. Both Dis_Yoda and I have gotten carried away with the cinnamon effect on the fire and were warning Ashley and her husband not to do the same and then finally David brought out the drink and proceeded to throw tons of cinnamon on it for them... Ohhh, David. :rolleyes2

dXqYGgXl.png

another GREAT photo!

I have some pretty funny pictures of Ashley's face as the cinnamon bombing was taking place but I won't post those. Let's just say her face perfectly epitomized what we were all thinking at the time. :rolleyes1

Here's where my reporting largely goes off the rails, since I didn't take any photos of the food we ordered. If you follow either of the dining reports of my Dismeet counterparts you will likely already know that David was not the best server (beyond the cinnamon throwing). Dis_Yoda_Friend (yes, I renamed her too) and I both ordered the pan-fried dumplings before Dis_Yoda_Friend had to go take a phone call. Well, David came by to tell us for like the third time that the "bar was slammed" but that Dis_Yoda_Friend's dumplings were ready and he was keeping them warm for her. R and I were fairly ravenous at this point so we were like um well can you please go ahead and bring ours? And then we waited and waited and waited and we got one order of dumplings, but the other order never materialized. Meanwhile there was basically no opportunity for anyone to get more drinks and Dis_Yoda was never offered the opportunity to purchase her souvenir nautilus and David was basically riding the struggle bus as far as servers go. It was a clear omen that we needed to settle up and depart. While we were waiting on David to bring our checks, we got to see the Electrical Water Pageant and Wishes! :hyper: That was pretty neat. David was a fail but I laughed a lot and we had a good time.

R and I had been holding out a little because we had one thing on our mind for supper, and it was available over at the Grand Floridian, and fortunately everyone else was cool with going over to Mizner's for our next stop.

WE6SWkcl.png

Per the usual, I had an old fashioned cocktail.

AJWivv1l.png

R and I ordered one of our favorite appetizer offerings on property, the Citricos flatbread of the moment ($18) which is not what is currently described on the Disney menu for Mizner's and AllEars is out of date, but I think this had some type of chorizo-like sausage, as well as spinach and fresh tomato. It was excellent and a different variety of toppings than we'd enjoyed on our previous visit to Citricos back in August. I don't know where Disney gets the tomatoes they use on their lounges' flatbreads (I am thinking of this one and the Territory Lounge) but maybe from the Land Pavilion? Because these tomatoes are so fresh and flavorful - certainly not what we could get in Atlanta at this time of year. (Side note: Citricos menu currently lists their flatbread as Linguica sausage, manchego cheese, baby kale, onions, cilantro crema. Which doesn't seem 100% like what we had as I don't remember the cilantro crema, but this could be it.)

JQaIcEQl.png

Of course, there was the item we'd wanted to come to the Grand for:

zN8V9dhl.png

Arancini - crispy risotto, mascarpone, spicy garlic poma rosa sauce ($13).

QuTlqMJl.png

I even ordered Arancini at a very nice Atlanta restaurant in March trying to satiate my craving for these, but I don't normally like Arancini and the version here in Atlanta was a sad shadow of the amazing Citrico's arancini - the only version I feel this strongly about. As before, these were perfectly crispy on the outside and creamy and hearty on the inside, and oooh that sauce.:cloud9: I love the fresh tomato sauce on these. They get a little salty zip from the parmesan garnish and they are just perfectly executed. I was a happy happy girl after this! :worship:

Speaking of happy, R had something on his mind from our previous visit to the Citricos Lounge....

sIbMc5pl.png

Warm chocolate banana torte with vanilla ice cream and handcrafted belgian couverture chocolate crown ($12). This dessert is very dark chocolate, decadent, and complemented perfectly by the rich and creamy vanilla ice cream. The bananas are both baked into the torte and caramelized on top and this is just an out-and-out delicious end to a meal. We loved it again.

And speaking of things that made me happy, Bryon was working that night! :love:

yZKcK8Jl.png

I got a hug and a little half glass of champagne as a welcome back. I wanted to stick around after our meet to talk to Bryon but the barstools were all occupied and R was sort of over it for the evening, so we opted not to stay.

7KdJh8Sl.png

I had a TON of fun meeting up with Ashley and Dis_Yoda, and R really hit it off with Mr. Vernie. Dis_Yoda's friend was also a teacher so there was plenty to talk about and I could not have had a better first Dismeet. So, dining buddies, if you're ever in Orlando at the same time as I am I would love to meet you!

Up next: we enjoy some offsite lunch delivery at our offsite resort and then head to Animal Kingdom for some snacks, some Nomad lounging, and a very wet viewing of ROL!

Last edited:
Oh David! That man just needed to not be a server at a busy bar. He would probably do better at like Martha's Vineyard.

Your photos aren't that bad for being in the dark! I know you were struggling with the photos.

The photo of the 3 of us is so cute!

I had so much fun as well! Hopefully next time our trips line up my husband is with me!

I'm on my IPad and it won't let me quote, and I don't mean to call you out for your spelling or seem childish but......when you were talking about your Uber driver you said "TIDIBITS":rotfl2:and because I obviously have the mind of a 13 year old boy I cracked up laughing. TIDIBITS!!!
The adult part of me is so jealous you met Ashley and @Dis_Yoda ! I love DisMeets and that picture of the 3 of you is adorable :goodvibes Also your pictures of Citricos food at Mizner's is making me excited to eat there next month!

:wave2: @GADisneyDad14 so glad you dropped by to say hello! It's so funny how folks from your "crossover" threads get to feel like old friends. We did have a wonderful trip! Did you already go on your April WDW vacation? I bet that was an amazing stay. I love GF and we can't wait to stay at the villas in October! Here's hoping for good commute karma for you :hippie:

Yes, we had a great stay! I can't believe DISers were so close, we were at GF on 4/1! We did four nights at GF then two nights at CR... and still no ROL for me!

Only got to enjoy Mizner's once this trip... kiddos get in the way...

Your pics are great - living vicariously through your dining!

And yes, good commute karma to you too. 6/15 can't come soon enough. ::yes::

I'm on my IPad and it won't let me quote, and I don't mean to call you out for your spelling or seem childish but......when you were talking about your Uber driver you said "TIDIBITS":rotfl2:and because I obviously have the mind of a 13 year old boy I cracked up laughing. TIDIBITS!!!
The adult part of me is so jealous you met Ashley and @Dis_Yoda ! I love DisMeets and that picture of the 3 of you is adorable :goodvibes Also your pictures of Citricos food at Mizner's is making me excited to eat there next month!

I'm dying laughing so obviously the typo has to stay :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Tidibits. It's going in my glossary with shiitinonion soup... what, use it in a sentence?

"No you cannot wear that bathing suit from a decade ago, I can see your tidibits hanging out"

Also let's be real, no one is an adult on this dining report. It's centered around glow cubes for pete's sake!

Not to fear, we WILL have a dismeet. I vow to make it happen! And we will have to do at least an appetizer from citricos during that time period because I'm just not the same vivacious and happy Melinda without arancini in my life.

I'm dying laughing so obviously the typo has to stay :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Tidibits. It's going in my glossary with shiitinonion soup... what, use it in a sentence?

"No you cannot wear that bathing suit from a decade ago, I can see your tidibits hanging out"

Also let's be real, no one is an adult on this dining report. It's centered around glow cubes for pete's sake!

Not to fear, we WILL have a dismeet. I vow to make it happen! And we will have to do at least an appetizer from citricos during that time period because I'm just not the same vivacious and happy Melinda without arancini in my life.
That is the PERFECT tidibits sentence! Now work on a song :rockband:
I'm holding you to an arancini-filled DisMeet :thumbsup2

Yes, I know it is lame that I write dining reports and order the same things over and over again :blush:

I do that too :rotfl:

Arancini - crispy risotto, mascarpone, spicy garlic poma rosa sauce ($13).

OMG that looks so good. I've had something like that once before during restaurant week here and I loved it.

Warm chocolate banana torte with vanilla ice cream and handcrafted belgian couverture chocolate crown ($12). This dessert is very dark chocolate, decadent, and complemented perfectly by the rich and creamy vanilla ice cream. The bananas are both baked into the torte and caramelized on top and this is just an out-and-out delicious end to a meal. We loved it again.

I've wanted to try this dessert every time we go, but we never end up getting over there. I'll have to try again this time...

eoFNjIGl.png

The Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw and Crispy Onions ($6) was our first item. As usual, this was a big hit! It's either a very LARGE slider or a smallish sandwich, depending on your perspective. The tangy coleslaw topping the richness of pork makes a tasty combo.
How did I not get anything from the smokehouse. I love BBQ so much. My mom got her and my sister one, but didn't get me one. Rude!

AJWivv1l.png

R and I ordered one of our favorite appetizer offerings on property, the Citricos flatbread of the moment ($18) which is not what is currently described on the Disney menu for Mizner's and AllEars is out of date, but I think this had some type of chorizo-like sausage, as well as spinach and fresh tomato. It was excellent and a different variety of toppings than we'd enjoyed on our previous visit to Citricos back in August. I don't know where Disney gets the tomatoes they use on their lounges' flatbreads (I am thinking of this one and the Territory Lounge) but maybe from the Land Pavilion? Because these tomatoes are so fresh and flavorful - certainly not what we could get in Atlanta at this time of year. (Side note: Citricos menu currently lists their flatbread as Linguica sausage, manchego cheese, baby kale, onions, cilantro crema. Which doesn't seem 100% like what we had as I don't remember the cilantro crema, but this could be it.)

JQaIcEQl.png
This looks so good. So much sausage on that baby!
sIbMc5pl.png

My mouth is literally watering for some of that!

Mr. Vernie

I am rolling! MR Vernie :rotfl2:

In a true moment of "Oh, David", the Vernies (yes, I have renamed them haha :laughing:) ordered the Uh Oa and our subsequent discussion in the vast length of time that followed was regarding the overuse of cinnamon to make fire. Both Dis_Yoda and I have gotten carried away with the cinnamon effect on the fire and were warning Ashley and her husband not to do the same and then finally David brought out the drink and proceeded to throw tons of cinnamon on it for them... Ohhh, David. :rolleyes2

Freakin David.. The worst. I wonder how he is when it's actually really busy.

I'm glad you got a good picture of this! We were thinking the sausage tasted more like bacon. But I've never had chorizo so it's entirely possible it was just a new taste to me. But those tomatoes.. ahh. Delicious.

7KdJh8Sl.png

I had a TON of fun meeting up with Ashley and Dis_Yoda, and R really hit it off with Mr. Vernie. Dis_Yoda's friend was also a teacher so there was plenty to talk about and I could not have had a better first Dismeet. So, dining buddies, if you're ever in Orlando at the same time as I am I would love to meet you!

This is so cute!! The Vernies loved crossing paths with you guys! :banana:

SO GLAD I found your DR! Loving it. Sometimes I think I plan trips around the food and drinks. I am really starting to amp up my Disney trips (August will make 3 in one year...maybe because I am in complete control of the vacation itinerary my my husband and I :rolleyes1), and I always write a DR in my head. It just doesn't ever make it to the boards.

I really enjoyed the key lime tart. Just the perfect tang. My burnt ends were delicious so totally unfortunate yours ended up heavy on the burnt. The ribs I could do without having spent the money. I also loved the Twinings Mint Julep at the Berry Basket. Nice and refreshing without being too sweet.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the report!

Renee gets her own special reply :flower3: I didn't want to risk my multi quotes going poof and I love our "conversation"!
Now I feel like a tool, because I am so late replying to my special reply! I seriously need to get my priorities right...Dis first, work later! :P

Um yeah, like is this atmosphere or covering up a bad carpet?
:rotfl2:

Oh that martini was both cute and yummy! Kinda like how it can be a drink AND a dessert! :cloud9:
I love that!

Who are you telling?! Me too. I was in a BAD way the next day. Very bad. Thank heavens for the golden oak outpost or whatever it is across from Pecos Bill that serves that life-saving remedy, chicken nuggets and fries. :worship:
:thumbsup2

April Trip Kickoff!
Wahoo!

We stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek again this trip, as it really works for our family set up. Normally we stay in a two bedroom unit, which is like a two bedroom condo
I do not blame you. I would do offsite if it worked out better. It just hasn't since we stayed on the first time when I was a kid. LOL

Here's the view from our balcony this time:

G3fsJEEl.png
Nice!

The fire compromised the integrity of the highway in both directions of traffic and for now the interstate is completely closed. This has effectively doubled my commute to and from work, since the highway closure has detoured hundreds of thousands of drivers (and, to my chagrin, onto my surface street sneak routes).
I'm so glad I don't get anywhere near downtown most of the time.

Anyway, enough whining. The only positive thing about this major traffic conundrum is that R's school system decided to cancel school for the day after the fire. (He's a teacher, and Spring Break was the following week anyhow, and his school system announced that there was really no need for them to contribute to the traffic vortex of death that would surely ensue on Friday.)
Nice! That wasn't happening in my district. We are almost ALWAYS the last to close for anything. I'm fairly certain our superintendent thinks he is God. :sad2:

We got on the road a little before 2:00 pm and were passing under this beauty at 8:10
Whoa...you guys are good! Google Maps says 6 hrs 45 min from our house. I guess we are Northeast of the city so that might add in some time, but I doubt we can do it in that amount of time because of bathroom breaks!

There's an outdoor staircase so you can just make your way up on your own and seat yourself.
Good to know.

Scarlet Ibis is a brand of rum, orgeat is a sweet almond syrup (I did not have to google this one since I've been on a mai tai kick), and Scrappy Orleans is a type of bitters. Well, why couldn't they just say so? ha.
:rotfl:

I loved the 360 degree views from up here
Very beautiful.

There's something about those Imagineers, they are certainly masters of nighttime lighting.
I know, right? Honestly, nighttime at Disney is stunning. I can't believe there are people that skip the nighttime hours. I could never go to Disney and not tour at night. And yes, I keep my kids out late! But I throw in a midday break every day.

This is the Southern Sangria ($15) - Medley Bros. Bourbon, peach liqueur, Tempranillo, seasonal fruit.
I wonder if DH would be a fan. He is a bourbon drinker. We will be hitting up The Polite Pig for their Bourbon Bar on arrival night.

Isn't he cute?
Awwwww.

These were the fries we'd been imagining at Paddlefish! They were very good, especially as potatoey vessels for those tasty dipping sauces.
They look really good.

The buns were light and buttery as well.
I can tell this from our photos. Now I'm hankering for a good burger with a delicious buttery bun.

I believe I took this picture to remind myself that I had the bootlegger, which seems right as I think I was trying to stick with rum (despite the beer with my burger). It's $12 and described as RumShine and dark rum, blackberry jam, house-made grenadine, simple syrup, lime juice.
Looks and sounds delish!

I know, it's so funny that Disney Springs almost looks like a town, so I think "oh we need to finish these drinks" but really you can totally walk around with whatever you want! There are signs up by the parking garage escalators that tell you for sure where your alchohol needs to be finished by, but otherwise the to go option is totally overlooked I think.
Thanks for posting this. I was fairly certain this was the case. I plan to stop by Dockside Margaritas and it just seems like it is a stand, therefore leading me to believe you can do "to-go" on drinks at DS. But honestly, I was just guessing that is was a stand (and still am) but regardless, I plan to take one to go.

Love it!

then it was time to get down to business (but not to defeat the Huns).
:rotfl2:

Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Applewood Smoked Bacon ($6.25). Scallops aren't my thing due to their dense yet wiggly texture, but R said that they were good.
It sounds good and I can occasionally stomach a scallop but I agree on the texture. It is really weird and I love me some seafood.

3feOyM9l.png

I can't describe how gorgeous and perfect the springtime weather was this day.
Beautiful!

Fresh, light tomato pico de gallo and tangy sour cream top a savory and decadent serving of moist shredded beef, all atop a spicy and flavorful hearty black bean cake.
I saw this in someone else's report. @ariane37 maybe?? And it sounds really good.

Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue – $4.25.

nNc3tKVl.png
um, yes. I love me some Key Lime.

Speaking of a good use of your money, you KNOW I had a La Vie en Rose from the France booth as soon as I was done with my beer.
Ugh...you guys all need to stop posting photos of these. I am so envious!

Up next: My first Dismeet! Or, how I catfished @Vernie822
:lmao:

We got my mom pretty good letting her know that "the last day of Flower and Garden Festival" was really great. It was April Fool's Day, after all! :p
:rotfl:

R went for the Mosquito Mojito, which is Bacardi Dragonberry rum, organic agave nectar, falernum (almond and spice syrup), mint, and fresh lime juice topped with soda water.
This sounds wonderful.

we got to see the Electrical Water Pageant and Wishes!
Love it!

David was a fail
Boo David!!

Sadly not a banana fan...which is definitely my loss, as this looks amazing.

a very wet viewing of ROL!
Uh oh....

when you were talking about your Uber driver you said "TIDIBITS":rotfl2:and because I obviously have the mind of a 13 year old boy I cracked up laughing. TIDIBITS!!!
Oh my. I didn't even notice! And honestly, I usually live in the gutter. Ariane, you are definitely a soul sister of mine.

Only got to enjoy Mizner's once this trip... kiddos get in the way...
Ain't this the truth??

OMG, I am dying here.

That is the PERFECT tidibits sentence! Now work on a song :rockband:
Which is the only natural progression of the conversation. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter