Could someone please check AP rates for me?

armomof3lvsdisney

DIS Veteran
Could someone please check AP rates for me? Checking in July 9th and out July 15th. Looking at all mods and values. I'm trying to see if it would save me more on my rooms to upgrade to an AP. TIA!!

If someone could possibly check for me as well. June 26-July 5 at Wilderness Lodge or maybe AoA suites. or anything really. But those are our first choices.

Thanks

Could someone please check AP rates for me? Checking in July 9th and out July 15th. Looking at all mods and values. I'm trying to see if it would save me more on my rooms to upgrade to an AP. TIA!!
average per night
sports/music $107.92
pop $119.70
AOA $274.17
riverside $195.75
caribbean $190.40

If someone could possibly check for me as well. June 26-July 5 at Wilderness Lodge or maybe AoA suites. or anything really. But those are our first choices.

Thanks
AOA- Avg per night 276 2794 for trip
WL Avg per night 274 2779 for trip

All Stars Music & Sports - standard room - $658.67
Art of Animation - only had family suites - $1,850.63
Pop Century only had preferred pool view - $807.97
POR - didn't have any standard or garden views - pool view was $1.321.38
CBR only king bed and pirate rooms are available - king $1,097, pirate - $1,285.20
Coronado Springs and POFQ are not available for the offer or dates

Would someone mind checking for me as well?
CBR may 12-18
Looking to see whether one of us getting an AP might be worth it. We missed out on the $75 gift cards unfortunately and currently have a standard room at $208 avg.
Thanks!

Would someone mind checking for me as well?
CBR may 12-18
Looking to see whether one of us getting an AP might be worth it. We missed out on the $75 gift cards unfortunately and currently have a standard room at $208 avg.
Thanks!
I only see the Pirate Standard View for $192.73 avg

Thanks so much! I take it that it'll stay that way and that additional rooms generally aren't offered at AP discounts later on?
Generally the options only get smaller, but I think if someone cancels a room at the AP rate I think it goes back into the inventory. Kind of a crap shoot at that point.

Enjoy your vacation!

If somebody can check rates for me that would be awesome.
Party of 6 and looking at cabins at the fort, AOA, and Family suites at all star music for 7/13-7/18. Pricing the summer offer and wondering if passholder would be better.

If somebody can check rates for me that would be awesome.
Party of 6 and looking at cabins at the fort, AOA, and Family suites at all star music for 7/13-7/18. Pricing the summer offer and wondering if passholder would be better.
I'm pricing it for two adults and four children.

AoA Family suites - $1,584.46 - room only price
All Star Music suites - $1,299.01
FW cabin - $1,345.09

AsSports $119 preferred room

AsMovies $127 preferred

AsMusic only had family suites $243

Pop wasn't available

I missed seeing Music when I first looked because it was so high in price. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

When you book a room with an AP, do they have a special AP site? I am getting an AP when we go in 2 weeks but want to go ahead and book a room for Nov. if an AP rate comes out. How would I do that?

Just curious if someone could check AKL Club level for me (is club level even offered for the AP discount?). We are not going until next year, but I'm trying to figure out what the AP discount is as a starting point for budgeting purposes.

Thanks!
~D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!